Audi Q7 Beats disco 3

Take a look

See what u think

http://landrover.haveyoursay.com/

Post #4294217th Feb 2006 4:16 pm
csory

Hungary 2006 LR3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackLR3

This site was thoroughly discussed in other threads... Just let him go Smile
 TDV6 HSE Java Black, auto, difflock, fridge, winter, 7-seater, PDC, privacy, AHL, sunroof - 3rd row fixed Smile   
Post #4294317th Feb 2006 4:20 pm
Luke

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

O rite Laughing

Gave me a shock!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post #4294417th Feb 2006 4:21 pm
Andy4467

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

previous thread:

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2447&highlight=
 Some say the glass is half full. Others that it is half empty. I say 'Are you drinking that?"

Cairns Blue, Ebony Leather, SE
BMW 320d M sport 

Post #4294517th Feb 2006 4:26 pm
tasmod

It doesn't take much to see where his bias lays. Just look at his highlighted text and obvious admiration of German engineering.

If only he knew. Uk builders rubbish eh, transfer to US? What about Mercs ML fiasco in US, took many months before the quality went up but even then by a small amount.

Merc engineering and reliabilty, don't make me larf, been there, spent more time in dealers for one fault or another.

Friend has just sold his BMW after 23 return visits to dealers who still could clear all the faults.

Doesn't matter what you buy there will always be faults in some of the production.

Post #4294617th Feb 2006 4:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Luke

I would not care if the audi was more reliable i would get the disco just for look and performance as u said tasmod every car will have a fault some time in it life!!

Post #4295017th Feb 2006 4:35 pm
aitchy

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Luke wrote:
I would not care if the audi was more reliable i would get the disco just for look and performance as u said tasmod every car will have a fault some time in it life!!

i agree. my S4 avant had a complete electronic failure of the brake system which ended in a compromise payment between Audi UK, me and free labour from the dealer..took days to fix and a loan VW Polo from the sister franchise on site.....and the multiple engine failures on the BMW 528i of 2 buisness assosciates makes me question this german reliability anyway.
 TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue and still smiling  
Post #4295117th Feb 2006 4:43 pm
simon

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Had problems with my A4 too... complete power loss on the motorway randomly. Tracked down to electronics - car decided to disconnect the accelerator pedal from the rest of the sensors Wink

Never had a break down in the D3 yet.

Oh and if you post on Mr Q7's site... he will remove it if you even slightly argue for LR, the D3 or against anything he says.

Sad git !

-s

Post #4295317th Feb 2006 4:47 pm
Luke

Me Dads got a porsche (which im pritty sure is german Exclamation) and thats gone wrong 3 times in 2 weeks but the disco is going strong at the moment just completed three trips from the forest with logs pilled to the roof Laughing it deffently gave the suspention a challenge Smile

Post #4295517th Feb 2006 4:54 pm
Kieron

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

I've spent loads of time thinking about buying a Disco 3 and was initially put off buying one by stuff I read on the net.. BUT at the end of the day I fell in love with the car from the moment I saw it and after my first test drive I knew it was the one for me. Like most relationships nothing is 'perfect' and if I have to put up with a few problems here and there then so be it ... its not like I've not had a problem with every car before in one way or another. Some people have extreme cases of bad luck with their D3's but I know of people with Mercs and BMW who have had the same, one guy in his Merc had complete engine failure after picking up the car from the dealer. I'll take my chances with the Disco 3, I'll listen to what other people have to say but the decision is something I'll take on my own because its the car I want .. and I can't wait to get it Very Happy
 I don't dance but I do Disco  
Post #4295617th Feb 2006 4:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ally

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

This bloke's website seems a bit one sided. Sure we've all had our problems and rants at our dealers, but I'm sure we'll all agree that we still love our D3's. The main problem is bad experiances stand out more than the good ones. I think if you go digging on the net you'll find every make and model of car out there has had it issues. I know when I had my focus st170 it was plagued with niggly faults. I think if you want to avoid problems then buy a model that been around for a few years and had all its flaws ironed out.

Post #4296217th Feb 2006 5:59 pm
Husky

Australia 

NOT this SAME thing over AGAIN Rolling Eyes I think this guy and his site have caused enough discussion........oops and now I have added to it......you got me Wink

Post #4298517th Feb 2006 9:28 pm
simon

Luke wrote:
Me Dads got a porsche (which im pritty sure is german Exclamation) and thats gone wrong 3 times in 2 weeks but the disco is going strong at the moment just completed three trips from the forest with logs pilled to the roof Laughing it deffently gave the suspention a challenge Smile

Don't let BN hear you say that Whistle

Post #4300117th Feb 2006 11:32 pm
simon

Kieron wrote:
I'll take my chances with the Disco 3, I'll listen to what other people have to say but the decision is something I'll take on my own because its the car I want .. and I can't wait to get it Very Happy

Good man and well said Smile Me 37K miles and no stopping her !

Post #4300217th Feb 2006 11:33 pm
P. Bianchi

Italy 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Re: Audi Q7 Beats disco 3

Luke wrote:
See what u think

He may have been unlucky indeed (or he is the kind of guy who attracts mishaps), but, all in all, he was in D3 for the wrong reasons. Better lost than found. I second the "let him go" approach.
 P. Bianchi, D3 TDV6 HSE - manual, nav 4x4 info, electric roof, rear diff, EGR blanked, EPB actuator changed 3rd times --> twirling balls, compressor twice, no longer MSV-2, Oltrepo' Pavese Hills, Pavia, Italy  
Post #4300517th Feb 2006 11:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >