Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

A bit about my mew magnetic floodlight
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
AdamRandall

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 4
A bit about my mew magnetic floodlight

I thought I’d share a bit about my new magnetic floodlight that arrived in the post today.
I’ve been looking for some decent task lighting for a little while and decided I’d treat myself to an early Christmas present. I found this on amazon for £35, it looked OK but I wasn’t expecting much.

After a play around with it tonight I have to say I’m beyond impressed at how good it is!
The unit appears to be very robust and is made from extruded aluminium. I made a short journey with it on the roof at 30 to 40mph and it didn’t move an inch. The coiled cable is long enough for me to be able to mount it on any panel of the car using the plugs in the boot or the centre console. There’s also a switch on the plug so you don’t have to remove it when you want to turn off the light.

I am very impressed with the level of light from the 12 LEDs, I’ve attached a picture for reference.

Another added bonus is that it fits perfectly into the rear storage bins with a reasonable amount of space left for tools etc.

You can view the light on the link below for anyone that’s interested.

WOWLED Portable 36W Floodlight Magnetic Base LED Light Bar Offroad Driving Work Lamp Bar Flood Beam for Truck Car Boat Bar 4X4 Light Lamp 12V 24V Fog Light Bar https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CWP2S54/ref...&psc=1
 12 months of D3 ownership have passed and I’m still loving it!  
Post #219618524th Dec 2020 11:11 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >