DISCO4.COM > Finance, Insurance and Warranties

Car/Vehicle Finance.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
kam100

United Kingdom 
Car/Vehicle Finance.

Hi

Just to let you know, i now have the facility to provide finance quotations for any type of vehicle/asset that you may be looking to buy.
If you would like a quotation, or some ball park figures, please get in touch.

If you already have a quote from another provider, i would be pleased to attempt to beat it for your benefit. If it only results in you getting an even better quote from elsewhere, i will be pleased to help you beat down your other quote which results in a better deal for your new car.

We are underwritten by the RBS financial group, and all finance quotes are subject to status and on providing relevant paperwork to support your application. I have helped a few members on here obtain favourable financing for their vehicles and hope to be in a position to help many more going forward. I am a car enthusiast myself and therefore understand the need to get that car right now, at the right price to suit your budget.

I will be placing some already completed cases as examples on our website as soon as possible, for you to have a look at. I have guide finance prices for all the Range Rover Sport models right now, and will be getting figures for the TDV8 together as soon as i can.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Our organisation holds a consumer credit license as well as being registered under the data protection act. We hold all info in a confidential manner and for the purpose of only providing you with a favourable quotation.

We can obtain quotations for all finance products, including, HP, Lease purchase, Personal contract purchases and Balanced Payments. We also have access to any vehicle including commercial vehicles for contract hire and believe we can offer very competitive rates for short-medium term hire. Whatever your needs, get in touch and we will see what can be done for you.

Previous worked cases have involved £0 deposit deals, even rolling in previous negative equity into new deals to ease cashflow. Quotations are available for new and used vehicles and can generally be applied to vehicles which won't pass 8 years old by the end of the agreement. However certain special cases can be looked at for anything that doesn't meet this criteria. Finance can be paid out to franchised dealers, as well as private traders and we are working on being able to invoice directly from private sellers to help our customers be able to utilise used car sales from previous owners directly.

Kind Regards
Kam.
You can reach me on kam@mhasnain.co.uk or via Pm.

Post #826885th Sep 2006 9:25 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Also, just to note.

We can now invoice direct from Private sellers, and can also take over previous existing finance. If you think we may beable to help, let me have a copy of your existing Finance agreement and a settlement figure (verbally, written will be required later) and I can get a quote and see whether our figures are any better for you. We have a typical APR of around 7% with most being achievable under this.

Post #826935th Sep 2006 9:36 am
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Getting a bit too commercial there Kam, as it's you I won't remove the post (yet) but Martin may slap your wrists!
 The End  
Post #827005th Sep 2006 10:08 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

I have Martin's permission mate.
Thanks for not deleting it though!

Post #827075th Sep 2006 10:28 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Been helping a few members out on the rrsport.co.uk forum, have received some feedback on there, which may help you decide whether we are worth contacting for finance/supply quotes.

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic3623.html

Have recently worked a deal out for a disco3 member with a 5% reduction in price and immediate supply of a D3 MY07 HSE.

Anyone on the market for a D3/finance, give me a shout:

Kam@Mhasnain.co.uk

Post #997268th Nov 2006 2:42 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Guys, just an update, we are continually trying to improve our services more and more, and can now offer a client discount on:

www.shortfallcover.co.uk

As a high volume introducer, the owners of the site have granted our company and our clients a 5% discount on an already cheap product.

They are one of the most competitive providers in the industry offering a full £25k shortfall cover at excellent low prices. Cover can be taken over a variety of periods to suit your change cycle and vehicle value.

Please read all the terms and conditions on this site. We can offer a 5% discount to all our clients financing/sourcing their new/used vehicle through our company. www.shortfallcover.co.uk is an FSA regulated organisation, your agreement is with the company in question, and any advice/questions should be directed to the members of staff on the site. If you obtain your finance/vehicle through our company, we can offer a discount code to use when purchasing a shortfall cover policy on this site.

www.shortfallcover.co.uk is an independant company to MHC Finance Ltd.

Thanks..

Post #10152214th Nov 2006 1:27 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Finance rates dropping month by month, coupled with cheap used/new car prices.. now is a good time to pick up that car you've had you're eye on! For prime customers, rates are cheapest that they have been for 2 years.. let me know if you need a quote on any LR product or any other vehicle for that matter..

Post #3829754th Dec 2008 12:37 am
lafona00

United Arab Emirates 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

If I had discover your were a sponsor before last December.

Another 2 years and I will definitly come to see you.

Thanks so much for your help

Arno
 Arno
No more LR... but a Toyo
Java Black Disco 3 XS Auto - MY2008 - Leather, heated seats.
Series 3 Def 90 - 1993 

Post #3830344th Dec 2008 8:26 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

No Worries.. look forward to speaking to you in future.

Post #5154714th Sep 2009 3:55 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Blimey Kam, Only ttok you 9 months to reply to him Laughing Laughing
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #5154864th Sep 2009 4:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
al cope

England 

Just had some finance numbers off Kam for 09 plate D3, and they were way better than LR or BlackHorse finance. Deal being sorted right now. Thumbs Up

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #5154904th Sep 2009 4:50 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Haha Bodsy.. yeah i know sorry bad form! Very Happy
Al, thanks for the plug.. looking forward to finalising your deal, and good to meet you the other day.
Russell, thanks for the PM have responded as best i could.. Thumbs Up

Post #5156564th Sep 2009 10:48 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 
Just rejuvenating this thread..

Thumbs Up

Hi Guys.
Despite the troubling time, we are still here and eager to help with finance for your next vehicle.
New/Used, trade/private purchase, please do give us a try.
Low rates available, and we can even refinance/fund end balloon payments.

Email me or Simon@mhasnain.co.uk
Or call 0121 622 8122 for a quote and a chat about your requirements.
Been in Business for ten years now, so hope to be able to continue serving you all. Very Happy

Post #144132012th Mar 2015 12:16 am
Glassman
D3 Decade 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Hi Kam, I've pm you Thumbs Up

Post #163054724th Mar 2016 6:15 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >