DISCO4.COM > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

What's happened ? Confused
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #47301928th May 2009 12:00 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Mr. Green Against all the laws of the footballists, Man U weren't given unlimited extra time to make up for their shameless waste of the allotted 90 minutes.

Embarassed Sorry, I think I just let out a little bit of wee Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #47302428th May 2009 12:17 am
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

I'm In France, watched it in a very comfortable restaraunt, but was surround by about 60% spanish Barca fans, loads of Neutrals and a handful of Man Utd fans.....

I have to agree with Tanters, we had no midfield and relied far too heavily on the back four. I was really suprised at the starting line-up, including Anderson and Park from the off Shocked No suprise that they were the first to be subbed....

We had our moments, but like the game Barca had against Chelsea, Barca's passing was pinpoint accurate most of the time. Credit to them. Censored Censored Censored Big Cry

Oh and the night was topped off by a birthday stripper for one of the other tables Thumbs Up Mr. Green
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #47307128th May 2009 8:05 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Sounds like the perfect finish after watching a right bunch of fannies running around in disarray all evening Whistle
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #47308828th May 2009 8:40 am
SN

I see one embittered rag* couldn't take it Rolling Eyes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8072356.stm

*rag, for the uninitiated is a colloquial term for anyone associated with Stretford RangersManchester United
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #47329528th May 2009 4:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
disco3kenny

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Home office just released FLOOD WARNING ON MERSEYSIDE 1 million Liverpool supports Censored ed themselves laughing....did utd turn up last night !!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter :rolllaugh

MUFC looking for team of welders to weld the roof back on the team bus Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

As Sn Said Who the f*** are Man United...

Unlucky Boys !!!! ........................Maybe next year!!!!!
 http://tinyurl.com/eBay-All-things-D3-Now 

Last edited by disco3kenny on 28th May 2009 8:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #47336728th May 2009 7:50 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

disco3kenny wrote:
Home office just released FLOOD WARNING ON MERSEYSIDE 1 million Liverpool supports Censored themselves

I thought that happened every Friday and Saturday night on Merseyside TBH Whistle
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #47337028th May 2009 7:55 pm
bigdave
Site Sponsor 

England 

Apologies in advance........................

New Man Utd dartboard has been returned, no doubles or trebles Laughing

Why did the NHS close all sperm banks yesterday.................................

All the W*****s were in Rome Laughing

Sorry.

Walk on .
 All things shipping, storage, transport. UK and worldwide.

E-mail [email protected] 

Post #47337428th May 2009 7:58 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 
DEJECTED MAN UTD FANS MAKE LONG JOURNEY BACK TO SURREY

TheDailyMash wrote:
THOUSANDS of despondent Manchester United supporters returned to the Home Counties last night after the club's Champions league final defeat in Rome.

Carrying nothing more than some truffle oil, a tin of Calabrian tuna and a bottle of really lovely Tuscan red, the United fans said if it wasn't for the glorious detail in the Trevi Fountain the whole trip would have been a total disaster.

Godalming based-supporter Julian Cook said: "I've been a die-hard fan since they started winning things, so I was terribly miffed at the end.

"But then we came across this gorgeous little trattoria just off the Via Della Vicenza that did the most exquisite Asparago di Veneto. I felt like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday."

But Martin Bishop, from Dorking, accused champions Barcelona of cheating. "They kept hanging on to the ball and wouldn't give it back. It was just so blatant."

He added: "I was really very angry at the time, but then I thought of all that wonderful Catalan architecture and found it within myself to forgive them."

Uefa president Michel Platini hailed the game as, 'a triumph for the sponsors, hospitality suites, television residual broadcast revenue and, to some extent, Barcelona'.

Meanwhile the Catalan club made history by fielding the first Champion's League winner grown from a petri dish.

Barca coach Ian Guardiola, said: "When he came to us as boy, Messi was no bigger than my thumb. But bathing him daily in monkey brain growth serum grew him into the unstoppable dwarf he is today."
Post #47358629th May 2009 9:50 am
adam

United Kingdom 

All I can say is.......
Still Champions of England - again.... 11 times and stil going strong.....
Also to all the eternal losers (sorry, meant to say Man City)
"33 years, and that's a fact" - you all know what we mean (Steve)

Post #47373829th May 2009 3:00 pm
SN

Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #47377029th May 2009 3:38 pm
tanters

Ireland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
Re: DEJECTED MAN UTD FANS MAKE LONG JOURNEY BACK TO SURREY

NoDo$h wrote:
TheDailyMash wrote:

Meanwhile the Catalan club made history by fielding the first Champion's League winner grown from a petri dish.

Barca coach Ian Guardiola, said: "When he came to us as boy, Messi was no bigger than my thumb. But bathing him daily in monkey brain growth serum grew him into the unstoppable dwarf he is today."

Laughing Big Cry Rolling with laughter Laughing Big Cry Rolling with laughter Laughing Big Cry Rolling with laughter Laughing Big Cry Rolling with laughter
 A happy childhood ... is the worst possible preparation for life.  
Post #47377829th May 2009 3:51 pm
SN

Re: DEJECTED MAN UTD FANS MAKE LONG JOURNEY BACK TO SURREY

TheDailyMash wrote:

Barca coach Ian Guardiola, said: "When he came to us as boy, Messi was no bigger than my thumb. But bathing him daily in Man United Supporter brain growth serum grew him into the unstoppable dwarf he is today."

That was a bit harsh Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post #47378329th May 2009 3:59 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

I did hear the other day that (similar to MP's Expenses scandal) that the Man City cleaners had been claiming for non existant Silver polish for the last 30 years............ Whistle Whistle Whistle
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #47379329th May 2009 4:21 pm
adam

United Kingdom 

And also David Blunkett had claimed for Binoculars

(sorry if that has been posted elsewhere, but I have been away)

Steve
No offence mate - I've had grief up to my eyeballs since Wednesday

Post #47380629th May 2009 5:14 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >