Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

My D3 hates the South Coast
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
SN

My D3 hates the South Coast

On my journey back from Portsmouth yesterday I got the dreaded "complete loss of power" with "All Special Programs Off" message as I was joining from the M3 from the M27 near Southampton Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last time I had this was in Bournemouth... Confused and its been into GS twice since to sort this - which obviously they haven't. Each time I've been on cruise.

This time I pulled onto the hardshoulder, switched off, did the Ctrl-Alt-Delete sequence and set off again - and found that Cruise Contrl was completely inoperative Confused

After I stopped about 2 hours later at Cherwell Valley for a break, when I came back and set off again, Cruise was available again Shocked Confused ... except that twice in 5 minutes on the M40 it triggered a Engine Management Failure / Turbo Shut Off Evil or Very Mad - so I left it until the M6 Toll and after that Cruise / Car was fine all the way back home

My car is bl**din' unique!!!!
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #6584023rd Jun 2006 9:34 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Steve, is your car in the Enhancement Programme vin range? maybe you should get enhanced before the Peak District?

Post #6584823rd Jun 2006 9:58 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >