Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

D3 owners meetup
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
scorpio

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

BN wrote:
OK, so I am the cheapskate again, but you may like the ideas. I live just below the middle of the country, in Northamptonshire, but we do have Billing Aquadrome the centre for the worlds biggest LR annual show in July with a seriously damaging off road course. We also have one of the LR experience sites at Rockingham Castle and I am sure Vic and Mac who run it, would love to see you guys. If that is not enough we have Silverstone, Santa Pod and the new Nasca American Race Track, plus more. We are the centre for motor fun. We even have Cosworth. It also saves me fuel, like my Flash kit etc. Very Happy Oh nearly forgot, we have the Peterborough LR show later in the year with a fanstastic non damaging off road course set by LR experience. 8)

JUst a quick point the LRO show has moved weekends and venues it is now at Three counties showground in Malvern on the August bank holiday weekend. It will have a new purpose built off road course and the camping area is supposed to be second to none. The peterborough dates are going ahead but this show is being run by Live promotions who used to run LRO shows untill LRO decided that they would be better off running them themselves.

Post #280325th Apr 2005 7:51 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >