Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

Greenpeace
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
BN

England 

I'm on the soap box again. Just found this site: http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/377/14518_dust.html
I cannot believe that Pravda could print this article when half of Russia is so far behind in polution Evil or Very Mad

Post #40322nd Jun 2005 9:10 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Don't put the box away yet, plenty to ponder about on here http://www.abd.org.uk, they're on the side of the motorist but give you lots to think about
 The End  
Post #40382nd Jun 2005 11:20 pm
BN

England 

Si, I think I am going to get off the box, because you are right.

Changed my mind, No I am not, but I now have to become political. The Russians apparently had cameras every where during their dark days. I think they sold them all to Comrade Blair because we have more spy cameras than the CCCP ever did and to be honest it feels like a dictatorship when driving in this country now.

I did at least have the luxury of being able to drive at any speed in my youth without a problem legally on British roads (shows my age). For those of you too young to know, the M1 was built to cope with bends at 70mph. More than that you could be in trouble as cars would slide off. Mr Marples did not plan that cars could get faster. The reason the speed limit of 70mph was imposed was as a result of the fuel crisis under the Emergency Powers Act, but they forgot to cancel it and it fitted nicely with the designed speed limit of the M1 anyway.

Back to 4x4's, from the article you found we could head in the same way, another of Comrade Blairs stealth laws. You will do as I say comrade Shocked We all know Ken is red, so maybe I am right Crying or Very sad

By the way, have you noticed, just how many of the political leaders have surnames beginning with 'B' careful now Confused Blair, Bush, Belasconi the Dutch guy, can anyone name the rest?

Post #40423rd Jun 2005 7:26 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >