DISCO4.COM > Members Helping Members

Help needed: Triangle Chentelham-Gloucester-Tewkesbury
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
CUCO

Spain 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4
Help needed: Triangle Chentelham-Gloucester-Tewkesbury

Hello all,

I'm in UK at the end (my disco is planned to be here soon). We fly last week to here and we have room in a hotel until the end of the next week.

We are 7 people at the moment, and in 2 weeks one will fly to another country, so 6 people in few days. All of us managers of the site.

We are here for about three months and we want a house of separated rooms. I know that a house of 6 is hard to find, so a combination of 5+2 or 4+3 would be fine. If we get a 4+2 combination it will be perfect, I will book a room for our mate for this two weeks, so no problem.

4 of us must be in the same building because of bussines needs, so no need for close (near) houses. The better a house with a sitting room for working all at once with our laptops after the day light goes down, lots of paper works.

Our site is in the triangle Chentelham-Gloucester-Tewkesbury, so it will be perfect if we can find a place into or near it.

Over these days I´m always looking around in all roads, streets , tescos, morrisons, salisbury, halfords, any parkings and everywhere I could for all the Discos and the orange disco sticker, and I have no joy finding any. I only see stratstone, guy salmon plates and some cars with Dakar stickers, as I´m looking for a forum member to met him (and invite him a beer...or two. Wink ).

If any could help us finding a barn, a house, a flat or anyone that could do anything to help us finding a place for 3 month will be automatically invited to as many beers he could drink...and will won a very pleased friend.

(and just after my disco arrives, I promise to get it into the mud to the roof with you if you want to Mr. Green Laughing )

Thank you very much!

Cuco.

Post #154285110th Oct 2015 9:00 pm
Kingmav66

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Hi Cuco, I can't think of anywhere specific, but I guess you need to try and google holiday cottages or similar. If I think of somewhere, I'll post it up Thumbs Up

Post #154289610th Oct 2015 11:51 pm
CUCO

I continue the search, as I don't find anything suitable for us.

If anyone knows of any option I will be very pleased.

6 people: all in a house or 4+2 best option. other combinations possible. For 3 months. If we have to move to another location along the three months a week or two (or more, but not desirable), we will.

Our site is in Stoke Orchard. so the nearest the best. up to 20-25 miles is ok.

If anyone knows please give me a message.

Thanks to all.

Cuco.

Post #154331812th Oct 2015 12:22 am
CUCO

We found place to be for three months, so I'm sooo happy now! (at the beggining we was about 7 people, at the end we are more than 16 people only for management, the project grows day by day and it was very difficult to find house for all of them!)

I wan't to say a BIG THANK YOU! to all the people that helped me and whom have a beer at the first shout. I will call all of you to see you an take a beer with all.

Thank you very much! great people here in UK! I'm so happy to be here! Thumbs Up

Cheers all!!

Post #154586616th Oct 2015 8:35 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >