Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

HydrO2
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
vs2

New Zealand 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
HydrO2

Just a little heads up on a product I've been using on all our cars for over a year now and I can vouch that it still beads and repels after 3 months. It's an amazing product called HydrO2 and it makes maintaining the Disco a breeze. You use it on everything, glass, rubber, paint, wheels. No more wax and other products needed any more.
1. Clean car and get rid of old wax (I use dish wash detergent)
2. Put HydrO2 in small pump spray bottle (small IL from garden supply) and mix 3:1 (I use 80ml product to 160ml water)
3. With car wet (best applied in shade or when paint is cool) spray on one large section at a time and immediately wash off with high pressure water (I use a pressure washer) and go to next section and repeat. No not let product dry and I find it works best to gently rub product in with a microfiber mitt before blasting off. Any remaining product use on wheels and tyres.
4. That's it! Dry car. I use water from a 200l tank with filtered water from a cheap RO unit then through some deionizing resin (zero PPM) for a spot free dry so I don't have to dry the cars and rub the paint, plus it saves heaps of time.

I can clean and protect the whole Disco in less that 30 min once every 3 months and in between just wash with any old wash and wax. Very Happy
 Black pack, Traxide D4-1U with jumpstart, Whispbar Rack, Nanocom, 285/50r20 Cooper LTZ's, Side steps, NZ spec-no DPF.  
Post #125461918th Mar 2014 5:17 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >