Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 4

It's at the dealers...!.... NOW WITH PHOTO!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
highbayrack

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto LuxorDiscovery 4

Yeah I saw that, but that was before the fire yesterday morning which gutted the workshop Laughing
 On a mission to find the perfect Pork Pie. Just Found it (I think)..(Yes I have)
Official product sponsor for "Bloodhound SSC" 1000+ mph world land speed record 

Post #76178415th Feb 2011 9:16 am
Discotres

Scotland 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Manual Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Has it got smoke damage as well now? that could damage the leather interior Shocked Last one that happened to they replaced it with cloth seats at no extra charge though which was kind of them Wink

Post #76179215th Feb 2011 9:38 am
highbayrack

On the bright side, he didn't order a sun roof, now he's got 5 and the colour's changed to Nara Bronze
 On a mission to find the perfect Pork Pie. Just Found it (I think)..(Yes I have)

Post #76180015th Feb 2011 9:56 am
LiftedDisco

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 4

Ah... Chris... do you know, my sides so nearly split with laughter this morning but it was way too early to pose a suitable response so I have been on site all day and what do I find when I get home...

Oh my aching sides!!!

Nara Bronze... nah, surely being a LR, it'd be 'Essence of Ferrous Oxide...'

Fire, vandals... c'mon, bring on the floods as well... could be worse, it could have been on the transporter that I spotted earlier at Juntion 9 of the M40... broken down and being recovered with a full load of 6 brand new Land Rovers!!!

Will post photos of my rusty, dented and leaky Disco tomorrow... sorry, you've already seen the D1!!!

Rob
 D4 Commercial - 65 Plate, 2016MY

D5 Commercial - Handed back when I left that job…
D4 Commercial (2014MY) - gone
D4 Commercial SDV6 - Baltic Blue (also gone)
D1 300TDi... 2" lift, HD bumpers (both), detachable tow hitch, 9,500lb winch, 235/85/16 muds and plenty of other toys (gone to make way for the next toy...)

Smiles per Mile - Tornado Motorsports caged Evo 3... 100" Defender look-alike, with Range Rover running gear - all fully IVA'd and registered! 

Post #76215015th Feb 2011 9:40 pm
highbayrack

Hey Rob, only jealous because I have to wait nearly 5 months for mine Shocked another 12 weeks and we could have had another baby Rolling with laughter I'm not telling anyone when mine is at the dealers as i'll only have you and Discotres will be winding me up.
Anyway, big day tomorrow bet you will be up early, I'll have to pop over and have a look sometime, maybe we can have a pint Thumbs Up

Chris

Post #76220315th Feb 2011 10:17 pm
KJS

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4

Hey Rob, there wasn't a Nara Bronze on the back of that transporter was there ? Mine was being delivered to the dealer and I don't think it got there. Big Cry

Keith

Post #76228815th Feb 2011 11:25 pm
highbayrack

Come on Rob, it's 12 o'clock you must have had it for at least 2 hours, wheres the bCensoredy pictures Laughing

Post #76246816th Feb 2011 1:08 pm
LiftedDisco

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 4

Yep... turned up at around 11am but I have had a massive tender to get done and submitted by 5pm so ended up running it straight up to Atlantechs and forgot all about the photos!

Hope to have it back for late Friday but I suspect that it may even be Monday...

It's a cracking bit of kit and I am really pleased - will give you a shout when it;s back and wander over.

D1 300TDi... 2" lift, HD bumpers (both), detachable tow hitch, 9,500lb winch, 235/85/16 muds and plenty of other toys (gone to make way for the next toy...)

Smiles per Mile - Tornado Motorsports caged Evo 3... 100" Defender look-alike, with Range Rover running gear - all fully IVA'd and registered! 

Post #76268416th Feb 2011 9:32 pm
highbayrack

Actually Rob, if you dont mind, I might wander over to Atlantech on Friday morning to see what kind of job they do on these conversions. also if I tell them your a mate, they might give me the keys and i'll give it a dam good thrashing up the A5 for you as I know your busy Thumbs Up

Post #76269316th Feb 2011 9:47 pm
LiftedDisco

More than happy for you to wander over and see it mid-conversion - they appeared to be well under way with the seat manufacture earlier on and Geoff did mention that he thought that you might be interested in the new 'bespoke' option.

The radio in this one is far more basic than the one on the XS version that I have on loan, but the LR vehicle has all sorts of options including the sat nav, cruise, heated windscreen etc so the central binnacle looks a bit bare by comparison... however, that's not to suggest that it's anything other than cracking!

Pleased with the colour - looks deep blue in overcast weather but then really sparkles in a spot of sunlight.

3.0L engine is a significant difference to the 2.7 - smooth, fast and quiet.

All the best

Post #76270816th Feb 2011 10:03 pm
highbayrack

Thumbs Up I have to go to Flore on Friday to pick up some bullets (cartridges) so I may pop in and have a word with Geoff

Post #76276216th Feb 2011 11:30 pm
srsmithy

United Kingdom 

Been away for a few days ..... have you got it yet Rob?? Where are the pictures?? Am I right in saying you're getting rear seats fitted, or have I imagined that bit? Thumbs Up

PS ... thanks for the info re the tail gate.

Enjoy!!
 Simon,
D4 Commercial SDV6, Lux pack ++ ..... 

Post #76334218th Feb 2011 10:34 am
Steve RR

Scotland 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

My Commercial has also just arrived at the dealers (Guy Salmon) but i have told them to keep it! well for a week more, i will have a new reg number please. its been a long 7 months.

Post #76341418th Feb 2011 2:11 pm
highbayrack

Hey Rob, saw your new motor this morning, it looks 8) Thumbs Up Looks like they are making a real good job of the "you know what" they showed it to me on the bench and it looks the biz. Will be interested to see the finished article Thumbs Up

Post #76355618th Feb 2011 7:52 pm
Discotres

Scotland 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Manual Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

highbayrack wrote:
they are making a real good job of the "you know what" they showed it to me on the bench and it looks the biz. Will be interested to see the finished article Thumbs Up

Buckled wheel?

Post #76355918th Feb 2011 8:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >