Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Wheels & Tyres

Kumho Offroad Tyres ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Sweeeeeet Thumbs Up

Sadly not going to be at the lakes, but will be watching how these do with interest. I can see a purchase for the Defender coming up......
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #2568028th Feb 2008 10:43 am
Snowy

England 

DW, did you or anyone get these or still waiting to get them?.... Just interested what the feedback is Whistle Thumbs Up
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #2837707th Apr 2008 11:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Shrinky

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Although not off road, my local independant garage fitted some Kumho tyres to SWMBO''s car when we had always had good year F1 fitted. Initially I went mad as I have always had "Name brand tyres" but these for the money are so far every bit as good as the Good Years. Thumbs Up

If the off road ones are as good I wouldn't have any hesitation in fitting them.
 Global Warming.... I'm luvvin it  
Post #2837767th Apr 2008 11:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AJS4X4

United Kingdom 

There were only a small amount of 265/70x17 Kumho KL71 that came in to the U.K. last year through official route's, I have fired off an e-mail to find out dates and am awaiting a reply.

Post #2838128th Apr 2008 7:53 am
Ken

Was looking at these as oppose to Coopers

Post #2838208th Apr 2008 8:28 am
Wex

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Snowy wrote:
DW, did you or anyone get these or still waiting to get them?.... Just interested what the feedback is Whistle Thumbs Up

Andy , looking at ordering them at the end of this month.Originally was going to order them for the lakes meet but sadly can't make it.I'll have them for the next Irish meet though which will probably be too late for any feedback if people are intending purchasing with the lakes meet in mind.
Barry however will have them for then , I think he was ordering them last week.For the price of them theyre too good to resist.Even if they give half the wear that the STT's give then they will be worthwhile.I have seen them ona vehicle and they look the business , witha 265 width they look beefier than the Coopers aswell.I'll let everyone know as soon as i have them as Im sure Barry will aswell.Thumbs Up

AJS : It'll be hard to beat Camskills price , especially shipped to Ireland Whistle

Post #2838238th Apr 2008 8:45 am
Snowy

England 

Discowex wrote:
AJS : It'll be hard to beat Camskills price , especially shipped to Ireland Whistle

Now there's a challenge...... Laughing

Thanks DW, look forward to your/Barry's update...... Thumbs Up
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #2838248th Apr 2008 8:47 am
Wex

Kumhos are on a 4 week back order so unlikely they'll be available for Lakes.Typical , I knew I should have ordered them when I posted the original question Rolling Eyes

Post #28636614th Apr 2008 9:57 am
BarryG

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

Anyone Know where (else) they can be got ?

KL71 265/70/17

Post #28643014th Apr 2008 12:32 pm
Wex

have a read of the " Nene valley Offroad " thread on the Tyres section.will give you a call aswell.

Post #28645714th Apr 2008 2:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >