Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

A lament of sorts
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Peakwayfarer

England 

Very true what has been said always wanted a Land Rover but ended up having a couple of RR classic 3.9s great cars and Fairly reliable, never let us down and when something went wrong a quick trip to your local friendly LR dealer to buy the bits and helpful advise on how to do it.

On the back of that after a few years with company cars ford BMW mercy etc. I opted out and bought a Freelander 2 again a great car and reliable over the 3.5 years I owned it, traded it in for one of the last D4’s with a view at looking to replace with a D5 or RR Sport next year, it’s coming up to two years old has been reliable so far, and likely to keep it as can’t justify the cost of a new D5 or a RRS, but given the potential issue of engine failure wouldn’t buy another one with a 3.0 engine until LR tell us what’s going on and have something in place to support the owners.
So like has been said above I am also looking at the Volvo XC90 or perhaps even a Jeep Grand Cherokee, as a future replacement, once the manufacturer warranty runs out.
PS At least you can get touch up paint for a volvo😊

Post #190363419th Jan 2018 7:02 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >