Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

Low life scum bags
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
ianm27

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

Sorry to hear about your cat - hope she makes a full recovery before she rips her recovery cage/room to pieces.
 Uncle Ray's spare wheel protector
Limo Tint
Blackvue front & rear dashcam
Cruise control switch pack
Bodsy's remote for FBH 

Post #206136415th Jun 2019 2:32 pm
leeds

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteDiscovery 4

Well visit to vet this morning said it may well be 6-8 weeks cage rest. Since there is an open wound from the pellet entrance the worry is about potential infection.

Have bought a dog size cage and a dog basket carrier for Skit so she is slightly more comfortable. Sounds like a general to knock her out so that dressing can be changed for next few weeks.

Well Skit will go stir crazy as she is used to coming and going as she pleases. A case of being cruel to being kind in the end. Hopefully the leg will mend rather than be amputated.

Brendan

Post #206136515th Jun 2019 2:34 pm
LT

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Sickening to read this. Twisted Evil

Wishing her a speedy recovery.
 2006 D3 HSE (Original & still the best)-GONE
2010 D4 HSE (A bit bling)-GONE
2014 D4 HSE (Almost too bling)-GONE
2015 D4 HSE (A heated what?)-GONE
2016 D4 Landmark (Written Off)-GONE
2016 D4 Landmark (Surely the last!) PD1881 rims-GONE
2017 FFRR SDV8 Autobiography 

Post #206136915th Jun 2019 2:56 pm
Dave T

England 

About 25 years ago, one of ours broke the cup on the front elbow joint, I had to build a small cage to restrict his movement. We found the best way for all of us was to get him out at times in a closed room and just make a fuss, didn’t stop the howling in the cage but he went on until he was about 24! They ar3 just such amazing creatures, hope all goes well.

Last night we lost our latest, Kovu, 20 years old, had been curled up with me on the couch all evening, her normal place. She went off to eat but never came back, we found her in her basket in the kitchen half hour later, really fast breathing, tongue out could barely walk. The vet said her lungs were full of liquid and her heart was failing, they gave her some oxygen to let us say goodbye, she is now buried in the garden with a nice bush marking the spot. The house ain’t half quiet.........but I may get on my iPad now....
 Joined the BMWX5 45e group
1994 Defender 90

2015 RRS Corris Grey/Black roof
2016 D4 Graphite Santorini Black
2012 D4 XS Orkney Grey
2005 D3 S Maya Gold

Convoy for Heroes 2011 

Post #206137815th Jun 2019 3:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
leeds

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteDiscovery 4

Well Skitty the feral cat is now on parole and just under house arrest rather then caged up.

Seems that the leg is healing fine and Skitty is desperate to get outside and roam the fields around our house.

Now I did wonder on our local farcebook pages what would be shot next. A lamb or a child on way home from school?

I was only slightly wrong as this happened a few miles away

Quote:

My 14 year old brother Jake was playing with his mates in the woods next to mixenden reservoir at 3pm/4pm today he was shot in the leg with a air rifle, he’s now in Huddersfield hospital waiting for surgery in the morning as the pellet is close to his bone and nerves.

Brendan

Post #206517330th Jun 2019 8:25 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >