Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Spotted

Market Rasen this morning - First Ever Spot
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
DWillerton

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Market Rasen this morning - First Ever Spot

Made my first ever spot today!

Market Rasen, Lincs. 9.55am. Caistor Road, near turning for Gallamore Lane.

Got so excited I didn't wave and now I can't even remember whether it was silver or dark grey. Very distinctive because the disco3.co.uk sticker was on the A-bar - makes spotting easier!
 Discovery 3 TDV6 5-Seat
Zambesi Silver

Td5 Alive remap, rubber mats, fixed tow bar, disco3.co.uk sticker.

Manual gearbox - steel springs - 17" wheels. No tinted windows, no leather, no terrain response, no foglights, no xenons, no trip computer, no side steps, no mud flaps, no A-frame, no spot lights, no lamp guards, no sat nav, no winch, no roof rack, no RAI, no PDC, no bluetooth, no ipod connectivity, no clear indicators and no bright finish trim. 

Post #27086311th Mar 2008 11:28 am
Harlequin

United Kingdom 

That was me!! Just been to Duckworth's to have a set of Grabbers fitted before setting off for a few days in the Lakes. Pleased that the new reflective stickers obviously work Thumbs Up
 I was taught to be cautious.  
Post #27295215th Mar 2008 6:13 am
DWillerton

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

That seems to be quite a detour for a set of tyres!

The front sticker certainly is effective.

Considering how many D3s there are in Lincolnshire, it's amazing that there are so few disco3.co.uk members on the map. Possibly that's because most of the owners don't know what an internet is or where they can buy some. They do tend to be quite mature - and sedate.
 Discovery 3 TDV6 5-Seat
Zambesi Silver

Td5 Alive remap, rubber mats, fixed tow bar, disco3.co.uk sticker.

Manual gearbox - steel springs - 17" wheels. No tinted windows, no leather, no terrain response, no foglights, no xenons, no trip computer, no side steps, no mud flaps, no A-frame, no spot lights, no lamp guards, no sat nav, no winch, no roof rack, no RAI, no PDC, no bluetooth, no ipod connectivity, no clear indicators and no bright finish trim. 

Post #27480418th Mar 2008 9:57 pm
Harlequin

United Kingdom 

Not really - about a 70 mile round trip - and considering I couldn't get any, anywhere else and their Parts Manager rang various suppliers to get 4, for me, it was yet another example of Duckworth's excellent service. It's the first time I have ever seen a mechanic / fitter actually use a torque wrench to check all the wheel studs - plus he did a thorough check underneath just to make sure there was no damage from my last off-roading exploit. Well pleased with the standard of service, as usual Thumbs Up Incidentally, as a 'mature' member of this forum, I don't consider myself at all 'sedate' Exclamation
 I was taught to be cautious.  
Post #27495019th Mar 2008 6:27 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >