Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Blackbox Solutions

New low cost Diagnostic Tool from BBS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 43 of 45 <123 ... 42 434445>
Gilbert Ostlehwaite

Cyprus 

Hi Ytt105,

Just checked and your details haven't been processed into Genesis yet. We'll need to wait until Karpouzih gets a chance to login and has a look at the Nanocom side of things.

Regards

Post #120924230th Dec 2013 12:44 pm
karpouzih
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 

Hi Guys,

All done, you all have your logins for Genesis now and the Forums.

Thanks

Chris

Post #120935930th Dec 2013 4:39 pm
Tomcat 106

United Kingdom 
Happy Christmas to me!!

Ordered today - Not quite the 11th Hour Very Happy

Post #120952730th Dec 2013 9:00 pm
kes1907

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

Awwww I just couldn't resist..........ssssshhhh it'll be our little secret lol Whistle
 From the Factory: '05 Java Black D3 S-spec, Manual, Heated Fr & Rear Seats, Cruise, HK High Line.

Mods from me: D4 Bluetooth PTI, Napa Leather Smooth Wheel & New Gearstick Gaiter, De-tango'ed Light clusters, RRS Grille Mod, Hid's4u L.E.D's in every bulb holder, Centre Cubby Fridge, Colour coded front bumper with front PDC, fogs and halo DRL's. Dash vent illumination mod. More power sockets. 

Post #120973131st Dec 2013 1:32 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Many thanks for all your very kind comments of appreciation chaps

It is of course most unfortunate that despite our best efforts and with all else going on during the last few days that we are unable to get the on line registration system that should automatically synchronize genesis with the nanocom site fully de wrinkled and working in time for our closing for our Christmas and New Year break.

However, as karpouzih and Gilbert Ostlehwaite have shown on here, all totally unprompted and in their own free time, BBS really is a team of some very dedicated people who put the customer first.

It is with thanks to them that so many have experienced only a minor time delay and inconvenience in getting to play with their new toy and i will be thanking them personally when we return to work, just before i tell them to get busy sorting these wrinkles out Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

For us the new year really starts on 7th January when we will return, all refreshed and totally raring to go on continuing our Developments on the Nanocom Evolution

It is not quite yet the 11th hour, but it is pretty close now so if anyone wants to order one of these before the 20% discount offer closes, now is the time Whistle

I should also perhaps add that the BBS web shop has been so overwhelmed with orders that the E-Mailing of order confirmations to purchasers seems to have broken down, but orders are being stored by the site and so will be duly processed when we return to work, but you might want to write your order ref numbers down anyway.

ATB and a Happy New Year to all

Colin

Post #120981931st Dec 2013 4:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
karpouzih
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 

Happy new year to you all while I can still see clear enough to type!! Wish you and your loved ones all the best for 2014!

Post #120994531st Dec 2013 10:25 pm
beanie
Site Sponsor 

England 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Chris, you go and get all bleary eyed Thumbs Up

HNY fella Thumbs Up
 Altox GSM FBH controller thread

IID Pro MV License - D3, D4 & RRS - Enabling, Updates, D4 & RRS Timed / Remote Climate, D4 Bluetooth fitting
PM me for details

Owner of the original "Beanie" grille
D4 & RRS style D3 grilles made to order

Post #120994731st Dec 2013 10:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Discosear

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Happy new year to all those who have seen in the new year and those who have yet to. Very Happy Thumbs Up

Post #120997331st Dec 2013 11:35 pm
Woolmeister

Ukraine 

So, without having to read through the preceding 42 pages of this topic, will the Nanocom enable me to put my D3 in and out of tight tolerance mode?

Steve
 2021 BMW iX3 Premier Edition in Carbon Black ⚡️🔌
2019 Škoda Kodiaq 2.0 Tdi 190 DSG Sportline in Quartz Grey. Excellent vehicle. Gone.
2017 Discovery Sport HSE Auto in Carpathian Grey and Ebony Leather. Modern JLR Junk. Gone.
2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual in Zermatt Silver with Ebony Cloth (143k) Gone, but now patrolling the Asia section of the West Midlands Safari Park! 

Post #12127116th Jan 2014 2:41 pm
wizbongre

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Short answer from memory is yes but I don't have it to hand at the mo - no doubt someone will confirm for definite shortly, if not I'll check in a bit and confirm back.

Just checked - it does indeed allow you to switch between TTM and normal tolerance mode. Thumbs Up
 Cheers,

Gareth

'57 D3 2.7 TDV6 HSE gone and soon to be forgotten!
‘15 D4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Luxury
'64 Audi A6 3.0BiTDi Quattro S-Line Black Edition with lots of toys 

Post #12127196th Jan 2014 3:00 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cheers Gareth

Just to confirm that you are spot on in that the Nanocom Evolutions does indeed already provide TTM switching functionality.

On a personal note, i think most will appreciate that my guys actually did a sterling job of not only getting this CAN BUS coverage on the Nanocom Evolution to a releasable stage before Christmas and so well deserving a decent break, but also in then supporting and helping everyone out as best they could during the break.

As i have always imagined and stated, that of course some initial problems and bugs that need to be sorted should be expected and now we are all back to work as normal i am very pleased to say and see my chaps leaving no stone unturned in their persuit of fixing anything and everything they need to ASAP. Bow down Bow down Bow down

Post #12147749th Jan 2014 7:29 pm
AndyDawe

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Thumbs up for BBS

I posted a question regarding Transfer Case Control Module flashing on nanocom evo forum

at 12:15hrs the reply from Christian was not quite ready yet.

at 15:00hrs update was now on genesis and ready to go.

That is exceptional service. It backs up everything that BBS have said. Nanocom is still Work in Progress and ECU programming will be released when its good and ready.

Thanks BBS

Very Happy

Post #121516910th Jan 2014 2:37 pm
karpouzih
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 

I saw that your first post said Colin! not Christian (after all we've been through!) Evil or Very Mad

I shall forgive!

mumble Crying or Very sad mumble Mad mumble mumble Big Cry mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble

Post #121547010th Jan 2014 9:29 pm
AndyDawe

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Head hanging in shame. Bow down

Post #121579911th Jan 2014 5:33 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

He certainly does not miss much AndyDawe Whistle

It could be worse karpouzih
I happened to see the thank you E-mail sent to you over the Chrismas break that referred to you as Christina Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Don't panic, i know my chaps and Christian has a particular weakness for good Coffee.

A cup from the bean to cup machine pre loaded with Arabica beans that have been pre marinated with Cardamon that i have in my office will certainly stop his mumbling and give him much more focus on producing the next upgrade that will fix most if not all current problems.

Post #121581011th Jan 2014 5:59 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 43 of 45 <123 ... 42 434445>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >