DISCO4.COM > General

NOP World Survey
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Pelyma

England 
NOP World Survey

I've had a survey in the post regarding the recent purchase of my LR Discovery:

LR is currently conducting a survey amongst its customers in Britain as part of a total European research programme. The purpose is to find the reasons for choosing LR and to establish to what extent drivers' expectations and requirements have been met by their choice. LR's aim is constantly to improve its cars and the service provided by dealers.

LR greatly values the opinions of its customers and would be most greatful if you would kindly complete and return the enclosed questionnaire.

He he he - payback time 8)

Got to go out now, but I'll post what's in it this afternoon Twisted Evil
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #247318th Apr 2005 8:28 am
BN

England 

Oh dear, poor old LR. Go for it Pelyma Twisted Evil

Post #247518th Apr 2005 8:46 am
Ecosse

Yes - I got one - completed it in a frank & fair manner & as well as sending it back to them I copied it to Mike Mulholland who is meant to be the Manager of the Customer Relationship Centre with a cover letter inviting him to contact me to discuss the issues & in particular my disatisfaction with his Department... .. you've guessed it, no response - these guys just never learn that the way they are dealing with customers who have spent £30-40k+ on a car will only result in LR becoming the next "Rover".

It just contrasts so drastically with Audi, and also other consumer product companies that I have dealt with in the past few months (Karscher producing replacement components fro a pressure washer within 48 hrs with an almost instant response to my e-mailed enquiry; Bosch likewise responding within 4 hours with component numbers & ordering details for £2 worth of brushes for a saw motor; Philips phoning back within an hour & leaving a direct line number for the CS Rep who would be responsible for sorting a failed appliance which they then replaced by next day delivery before even getting the old one back) In each case I have told dozens of people of the terrific customer service & I have also then loyally bought other products from them... I'll leave you to guess what happens where LR are concerned Wink

Post #249018th Apr 2005 2:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >