Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Spotted

Panama City, Panama
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Tim in Scotland

Scotland 
Panama City, Panama

Hi guys out here on a trip and was collected from the airport by company's agent who runs an LR3 HSE V8. Also spotted on way from airport to hotel several Freelanders, a P38A Rangie and this morning while having breakfast a Red Def90 pulled up across the road from the hotel. Landy's are fairly rare out here these days - Toyota Land Cruisers/ Prados, Ford Explorers and Jeeps are the commonest. There is a Land Rover importer here but agent tells me that Land Rovers are very very expensive compared to the Jap machinery. The FFRR is very popular here.................... with the offroading set where it is stealing a lot of sales from up market Land Cruisers!
 Now a disillusioned new Land Rover buyer and have jumped ship to something less expensive and more reliable that hugs trees.... now driving a Mini Countryman PHEV as well as my trusty and brilliant 1996 Epsom Green Defender90 Tdi300  
Post #6628125th Jun 2006 2:30 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

have to tell you this my Land Rover dealer Hilledail Nelson have just had a fun day and watched a guy called Swift world champion driver do a 2 wheeled run in a ninety never been don be for this guy as Guinness records for parking cars in tight places.
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication ray@rld-tech.co.uk D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #6630925th Jun 2006 6:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

That will be Russell Swift, absolute genius with a Mini.

Post #6633425th Jun 2006 8:51 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

That's the man bloody brill fist time he has ever done a land rover he all so spun a freelander round from forwards to revers and of course the minis what can one say.
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication ray@rld-tech.co.uk D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #6633525th Jun 2006 8:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >