Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

Perm07agrin
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
d3matt

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

My car is nearly six months old and I want an 07 model now!

Still, I was expecting the main trim around the stereo to be in a different plastic. Looks like they have just brightened up the bright bits.
Looking at the way the clock has been added, it should be possible to upgrade existing models by software.
So apart from the TV, you'd have to know a lot about D3s to spot the differences. If yours hasn't come with electric lumbar supports, then maybe they have kept this just for the RRS.
 Matt  
Post #9723327th Oct 2006 9:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
blue meanie
D3 Decade 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

DSL wrote:

Just missed "Deal or No Deal" offer that he accepted, had 75k in his box. Shocked Anybody know what he bottled out at??

bottled it @ £32k DSL! still a big wedge for anyone to take away though Smile
 and theeeeennn......???  
Post #9723527th Oct 2006 9:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Jads777

Guernsey 

DSL wrote:

Just missed "Deal or No Deal" offer that he accepted, had 75k in his box. Shocked Anybody know what he bottled out at??

32k!

Post #9723727th Oct 2006 10:00 pm
oliver77

Wales 

Sorry, it does have power lumber, I just hadn't found it Embarassed

The TPMS valves are the same as normal ones so you can fill them up normally.

The TPMS button is there for you to press in for 5 seconds if you have a very heavy load in the car and you want the monitor to be a bit lenient with you.

The main changes I have noticed on the short journey so far are the different light positions on the dash. MPG showing in the 30's (never had this before) one touch indicators, less annoying pings and pongs and beeping inside.

Gear selector feels different to shift and firmer in sport mode. Engine sounds a bit more quiet.

Very pleased with it though

Post #9724127th Oct 2006 10:35 pm
oliver77

Wales 

Just need to have a look underneath and make sure they remembered to fit the locking rear diff!

Post #9726428th Oct 2006 8:53 am
Mark D

United States 2008 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverLR3

Oliver,

I got the impression that the interior changes on the 07 would consist of metallic trim around some of the dials (like the air conditioner controls) where there wasn't previously any metal trim. However, from your pics, it would appear that the metal trim isn't new, it's just brighter. Is this correct? Is there any new metal trim anywhere on the dash?

TIA,
Mark

Post #9727528th Oct 2006 12:15 pm
oliver77

Wales 

Hi Mark,

There is bright metal finish around the dials and on the centre console etc but not on the a/c controls etc.

I have done 100 miles in the car today and it is quite different to the 06 Model I had before. The engine is definately more quiet. The fuel economy is better even in the running in period although I have been quite hard on the car. I noticed that the interior lights fade on and off, the rear view mirror is different, the ambient light that shines onto the gear selected area is bright white and makes it look different.

For a car that looks the same as my old one, I am finding that all the niggles I had with my old car have gone i.e. one touch indicators now fitted.

Well done Land Rover, I like it!

Post #9733128th Oct 2006 9:28 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >