Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

PS3 - Bloody machine
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
jkp

Scotland 
PS3 - Bloody machine

Challenged my lad to a blast on McRae Dirt2 tonight and a couple of rounds on NFS Shift. There must be a cheat chip in there somewhere as my 9yr old kicked my backside on every track and challenge. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

not doing any wonders for my blood pressure, so now having a few glasses of vino to calm down....

We'll soon be on Wii mario cart, failing that he's getting sent to bed Wink so I can get more practise... Whistle

Is that a sign of getting auld ??

Post #52359722nd Sep 2009 8:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

Or you could dig an old atari out and see how good he is at the old style tennis where the only control is which way you turn the knob on the controller for up or down, you will no doubt have had more practice than him at such dark arts Thumbs Up
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #52360122nd Sep 2009 8:49 pm
Little 5

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 3.0 TDV6 HSE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

just finished a clan war and i got my ass handed to me! Big Cry
 You May Think I Said What You Thought I Said But What You Thought I Said I Did Not

MEMBER OF CLUB WEBER BBQ and
10FORCASH CLAN 

Post #52362922nd Sep 2009 9:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
nobbyclark

Practice, dear boy, practice. My fave PS3 game is Burnout and my 11-year old son can't believe how much further ahead I am than him (I just make sure I don't show my missus the stats that say I have played the game for nearly 100 hours in the last year...)

Is Need for Speed Shift any good? I read some posts on gamefaqs.com that describe the handling as attrocious, but that is mostly from kids who have never driven a real car.
 No longer a D3 owner but still subscribed to multiple threads!  
Post #52470524th Sep 2009 11:16 am
al cope

England 

Fella's, - its a bit like old guys buying motorbikes - just move on and leave this stuff to the kids. You'll get your own back when their first car breaks down and they'll be round asking you to fix it. Thumbs Up

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #52470924th Sep 2009 11:23 am
jkp

Scotland 

NFS Shift is actually okay. As you say some of the reviewers would be like my 9yr old. For me cars act like they should and the Lambo's sound impressive Thumbs Up

More practise on Dirt2, with two X-games wins...

....I'll beat him yet Rolling with laughter

or not Rolling Eyes

It is funny when I beat him.....total dummy out the pram Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ....wonder who he takes that after Whistle

Post #52493624th Sep 2009 7:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >