Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Members Helping Members

FOR RENT : USA 4G T-Mobile Hotspot
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
kp

United Kingdom 
FOR RENT : USA 4G T-Mobile Hotspot

Well after my trip to the states I had problems trying to use my iPhone on the networks over there Sad

Anyway long and short of it is I bought one of these dongles.

It still has 300meg of use left on it from my trip I just returned from so the first renter will get this free almost Smile

I know a few of us go out there or go on holidays sometimes and as its locked to T-mobile it could be of use to some.

I'm willing to rent it out for £10 + £30 refundable deposit via paypal, Per week. Deposit is the same no matter on duration Smile
Each renter would be responsible for buying their own top for it, works out at $25 for 1.5gig which I hammered all week when I was out there and still ended up with 300meg spare.

The speed is very quick for the 4G service even in NYC and it is quite good getting a good signal, it lasted me a whole day per charge then would sit on all night in the charger in the hotel and took about 1hr to get a near full charge back into it.

Top up is simple, It can be done on-line before you go with the account details I'll provide using your credit card or when you get to the states go to a T-Mobile store, ask them to put a Top-up on the Data Cellphone number provided and off you go.
It has a usage calculator built in which will tell you how much your using, it support 5 devices at once and can handle the strain of a Playbook, and 2 iphone's streaming over it.
It will come in a nice padded envelope with the charger cable, charger for the US and the device itself.
You can charge it in the UK via USB quite easily.

I'm not looking to make any money from this, just cover the shipping fees and help others out as the data roaming charges out there for the UK networks are shocking to say the least Sad

If anyone is interested please PM me or ask a question here.
Not all areas have 4G in the US but the Tmobile.com site has a good coverage checker that's pretty accurate Smile
 FFRR Owner, very nearly became a D3 owner Smile
Test piloted a new D4 XS SDV6.. Gone and being forgotten i hope!!
D4 HSE 10MY
D4 XS 11MY
SSRR Destroyer *2 Smile 

Post #108803914th Apr 2013 5:47 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >