Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > In Car Electronics (D4)

Retrofit audio system - AAM and ACM not recognized by SDD
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
dutchviking

Norway 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Retrofit audio system - AAM and ACM not recognized by SDD

I am upgrading a 2010 Discovery 4 with the 2013 entertainment system (native BT audio streaming etc). I bought complete wiring loom and all components from Ebay sellers. Wiring looms are from a 2013 D4.

My question is how I can alter the CCF or BCM so that SDD finds the AAM (Logic 7 amplifier) and ACM (Entertainment head unit).

Right now there are red crosses through AAM and ACM in SDD. IID does not see these ECU's either.

if I use the As built from the donor 2013 vehicle SDD does find the AAM and ACM. But when I let SDD read the VIN automatically or enter correct VIN manually (as built) is does not detect these modules. I tried to replace the WERS number in the XML files with the correct hardware number but this does not help (VIN_MODULE_RECORDSET.xml)

I can play streaming audio from my phone and the display gives me the Logic 7 option. However the Amplifier or audio head unit are not detected by SDD so I am not sure if all features will work.

Of course the 2010 BCM does not know anything about the later hardware but since the BCM basically did not change hardware wise over the years it must be possible to update it in some way. Hope someone can help me. SDD v161 with original Rotunda VCM.

Many thanks!

Post #22907058th May 2022 8:54 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >