Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[For Sale] 54 plate disco in bonnatti grey3 hse tdv6.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Marky-b

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 54 plate disco in bonnatti grey3 hse tdv6.

Reluctantly my 54 plate disco 3 HSE, 2.7 diesel is for sale. 173000 miles
Mot'd last month with 2 advisory's, both have been sorted.
I bought the disco about a year ago, to use as a second car from another forum member. It was sold with a transmission issue, sometimes there is a slight vibration under load. It doesn't do it all the time and in 5000 miles it hasn't got any worse. It might need the gearbox/torque converter looking at, at some point?.
Overall good condition given age and miles. There are some marks/scratches in the paintwork but nothing horrific. The trim is in good condition, everything works as it should.
Since Buying it, I have changed the oils in the front and rear diff, transfer box, a partial oil change in the trans and an engine oil service. The air/pollen/ oil have been changed as well.
The previous MOT picked up that there was corrosion on the rear over axle brake pipes (common problem), the pipes in question have been replaced.
The front discs and pads had been replaced just before I bought it and I have replaced rear discs and pads. A few weeks ago I replaced both rear calliper, as 1 had started to drag.
The wheels were purchased off eBay and I had them shot blasted and powder coated in grey, I have since bought a spare wheel to match but that is still in silver. The original wheels are available if wanted.
I have fitted a BAS fbh controller that was a bonus over the winter, also de-tangoed the head lights (relevant bulbs fitted), smoked side repeaters and D4 rear lights. It has the up-rated reversing bulbs fitted as sold by Advanced factors.
It has the 3 flash indicators, 4x4 info and clock mod done, I think it has a 2012 sat nav disc but not sure?
There are some spares to go with it, not sure what. I know there's an egr blanking kit that I never got round to fitting, plus other bits and pieces, filters etc.
Been a good old truck but due to a pension shake up at work, I now need to divert 2nd car funds towards a pension top up and AVC's, so sadly it's got to go.
Any questions or for more pics, just ask,
The car is in the Midlands between 15/05 and 19/05, then it's back home at Wainfleet, Linc's.
I will take some pictures of the trim Monday,

Thanks,
Mark.
Looking for £5500ono.

Post #181472313th May 2017 8:26 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >