Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] D3 HSE - 2007(57) 101k FSH - 20" Alloys, D4 Upgra
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Klanbo

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
[For Sale] D3 HSE - 2007(57) 101k FSH - 20" Alloys, D4 Upgra

This was only supposed to be a temporary car for me but liked it so much I ended up keeping it for almost 2 years, but now it's time to sell as I'm getting something a bit smaller.

Just had a full service, filters, brake fluid change, etc, has genuine 20" Landmark Alloys, Pirelli Scorpion tyres all round, brand new on the front, drives very well, clean and from a smoke and pet free home.

A great looking Disco in Buckingham blue metallic paint, tinted windows, Disco 4 style front and side grill, genuine Disco 4 rear lights, side steps and stainless steel boot trim. Add to that all the HSE extras, electric memory seats, heated front and rear, heated windscreen, electric sunroof, Satnav, Bluetooth, a fridge, parking sensors, auto dimming rear mirror, cruise control and directional xenon headlights.

Bodywork is very good overall. The nearside plastic arch on the door has a scuff on it (I was planning to colour code them all but not got around to it). One of the rear lights has a tiny crack too, but barely noticeable and still water tight. I have recently spent quite a bit on it, the service around 1000 miles ago (£560) and also had 2 new Pirelli Scorpion Zero tyres on the front last week (£320), rears tyres still have decent amount of tread, plus had the aircon re-gassed (£60). I've also had new window sill trims fitted all around (as they corrode over time) and finally will include some brand new front discs for it, although doesn't need them yet. All in all a high spec, well looked after Disco in great condition!

I bought the car as a trader back in November 17, but as I said I kept it as it was a good clean car and so practical!! The alloys alone are worth almost a grand and the D4 bits have to be worth something, hence the slightly higher price than your average 57 plate D3.

Looking for £8500 but make me an offer if you're interested!!

Last edited by Klanbo on 10th Jun 2019 10:28 pm. Edited 4 times in total 
Post #20591696th Jun 2019 10:29 pm
Martin
Site Admin and Owner 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Ad reinstated - Order No: 190606-771
 06 D3 SE / 15 LR D90 XS SW / 88 LR 90 Td5 / 68 BMW 2000 ti
Any issues with the site let me know! 

Post #20592367th Jun 2019 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Klanbo

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

So now wondering if my pricing is unrealistic?

It's quite hard to judge on cars over 10 years old as there's such a variance, depending on condition and spec I guess.

Post #20594768th Jun 2019 11:11 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >