Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Discovery 3 and 4 Vehicles

[Sold] Discovery 3 V8
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Steve17

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Discovery 3 V8

Hi all well after 4 years of ownership it’s time to sell my beloved V8 it’s a 2005 so is in the low tax and is ulez exempt the car is also fitted with a professionally fitted lovato lpg system that has been regularly serviced and had the trims ect checked lpg plugs filters the lot. Now more about the car it’s a 2005 hse in silver with black leather the car has done approximately 196k, the car is fitted with a discovery 4 front end with Xeon lights a genuine Land Rover raised air intake and 19 inch discovery 4 wheels all with good Goodyear wrangler HP tyres and discovery 4 rear lights the rear bumper boot trim and handle need collecting from the body shop as I have had them colour coded so it will have the discovery 4 rear at the moment it still has the black D3 bumper ect fitted interior wise it has the black soft leather seats from a 09 discovery and they don’t have a mark on them it took me a long time to find this set it also has a new genuine soft leather steering wheel from Land Rover and all the genuine piano black trim including the steering wheel inserts it also has a set of winter mats and summer carpet mats all genuine Land Rover and a genuine boot liner with dog guard and boot basket plus all the hse toys and everything works. In my ownership the following has been changed starting at the front it’s had new lower arms and bushes discovery 3 big brake kit new back plates steering rack and genuine Land Rover steering column inner and outer track rods drop links arb bushes new air bags gearbox flush genuine prop shaft then tank guard rear arms upper and lower new rear pads and discs new brake pipes engine wise it’s been regularly serviced had new genuine 02 sensors water pump coolent manifold alternator and idler last week new genuine air flow meter and air box and genuine battery plugs and coils there is probably loads I have missed but i wanted it to be 100% there are a couple of parking marks but nothing big and it really comes up well I am looking for offers around £6500 Ono but I don’t know what to price it at as I think you will be hard pushed to find one as mechanicaly sound as this

Last edited by Steve17 on 19th Mar 2023 10:51 am. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #23257947th Feb 2023 5:21 pm
Steve17

Have I over priced this Whistle

Post #23258908th Feb 2023 12:20 pm
Gareth
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Possibly. However you do state you are open to offers.

It may help if you un-blur the registration as people may want to research freely available MOT history data. It’s the first thing I check when looking at a second hand car.

Post #23258938th Feb 2023 12:52 pm
Steve17

The registration number is X90 EXT

Post #23258948th Feb 2023 12:59 pm
Steve17

Cheeky bump on this there must be some one interested in a low tax ulez discovery

Post #232703417th Feb 2023 12:02 pm
Steve17

Price is reduced on this I need it gone as it’s taking up space back on original registration ready to go looking for offers around 6000-6500

Post #233052119th Mar 2023 10:52 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >