[Sold] Pug 207 1.4S, updated price and full 12months MoT
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
al cope

England 
[For Sale] Pug 207 1.4S, updated price and full 12months MoT

NOT SOLD - Please read further down

Hi Folks

eldest daughter is looking to sell her Pug, so will try here as I think it would make someone an ideal first motor (even a decent cheap town runaround)

Its a 2007 (reg Oct 2007 on a 57plate) Peugeot 207 1.4S 3 door in Shark grey (metalic). Its the 8V 75BHP model so lower insurance than the 16V version of the 1.4.

Its done 89k miles (so low mileage considering its 12 years old). Its had the cambelt changed (along with new water pump at the same time just to be prudent), and a new clutch at 60k miles.

It also has Aircon (fully working), electric front windows, CD-Radio with controls on the steering column, front fog lights, 2 Keys, and Parrot handsfree phone kit installed.

It has 4 winter tyres on right now with approx 4mm of tread, the spare has never been on the road.

It now has new MoT (done today 17/6/19), vailid until July 2020.

There is a push (more so than a dent) on the drivers side rear wing which hasnt even broken the paint after an argument with a large bush. (I have tried to show it in one of the pics but its not very obvious). There is a small scratch on the drivers side sill, and a small stone chip on the bonnet edge (see pics)

Other than that there arent even any age related marks, its really tidy.

It is SORN'd right now and sitting on my moms drive. My daughter has had it since Aug 2012, with 2 previous owners.

Here are some pics, I do have a few more:

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Looking for £850 ono, donation to site if sold here.

Thanks for looking
Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Last edited by al cope on 16th Jun 2020 11:09 am. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #206008210th Jun 2019 12:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
al cope

England 

Ok - she thinks she has a buyer, so consider it sold for now

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker

Post #206179917th Jun 2019 4:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
al cope

England 
For Sale - again??

Sounding the ground.................. Anyone might be interested in this as a first car or cheap runaround?

As you can see from above, this was my oldest daughters car, but my youngest daughter decided she'd like it last year so took it over, This means on the V5 the last 2 owners are my 2 daughters.

Since I place the ad last year, in addition to the work done previously I have replaced the front discs and pads, and both rear springs as one broke (about the last 2 inches off the bottom). 3 weeks ago had the aircon regassed (so nice and cold) and it was MOT'd last Wednesday, passed (no advisories), so MOT is next due 8th July 2021. I have also touched up the stone chip on the bonnet (and will leave the touchup stick in the glovebox)

It has only done just over 1500 miles in the last 12 months, just up on 90k now.

Got to be worth £750 or something pretty close for good honest little motor.

Any interest on here?

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark

Last edited by al cope on 17th Jun 2020 3:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #215437116th Jun 2020 11:06 am
Grunders

2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Why don’t you put it on eBay, I sold my sons on there quite quickly
 If it ain't broke... Take it apart anyway, how else you gonna find out how it works  
Post #215441516th Jun 2020 2:27 pm
al cope

England 

I might, just thought I'd put it on here first as quite often folks looking for other motors that come from a known source Thumbs Up

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark

Post #215445216th Jun 2020 5:36 pm
BenRK

United Kingdom 

Good little bargain that. Good luck with the sale mate

Post #215448216th Jun 2020 8:34 pm
al cope

England 

cheers, fingers crossed.

Updated pic with current mileage:

Click image to enlarge

Even comes with half a tank of fuel Thumbs Up

And my daughter has said she will leave her SatNav ( TomTom Start) in as well.

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark

Post #215465917th Jun 2020 3:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >