Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: All Other Items

[For Sale] Shooting gear , Pulsar Thermal /scopes/Nightvision.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Windowlicker

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Shooting gear , Pulsar Thermal /scopes/Nightvision.

Hi all ,

I’m having a thinning down of equipment as I seem t have somehow accumulated more than I thought Shocked
All are as new condition and work perfectly , they are not used and abused as I’m very careful with all my gear as I’m a bit anal like that , and I know it’s value so treat it accordingly.
All come with original packaging/ papers etc.
I’ve priced them very fairly , in fact less than they could go for if listed on eBay etc.

So here goes …

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD!! ( via e bay )
PULSAR , Axion 30S thermal spotter , ( not the cheaper more basic 30Key ) I paid £1549 from Scottcountry 18mm the ago, it’s unmarked and comes with a spare aps3 pulsar battery which I bought separately.
Looking for £850 +p&p.

PULSAR Digisight Ultra N450 lrf
Stunning quality footage , built in laser rangefinder , supplied with quick fit/detach IR unit , superb daytime clarity , so not just a night time unit , making it a very versatile scope.
Many features including 4 different gun profiles to allow zeroing to different rifles so it can be swapped between them, and it’s given profile chosen for zero.
In each profile there are 10 zero points , so for example on my fac air rifle I have it zeroed from 50 to 140 yards , I see my target , I range find it , then choose the corresponding zero ( takes seconds with a few button presses ) so no more holdover / under guesswork or thought as I’ve already zeroed it at each range. Swap to my Hmr and the same applies , and so On for other rifles.

I paid £1495 last year for it again from S country , I’m wanting £850 +p&p

SOLARIS PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO Andy.
SOLARIS SRX Laser illuminator, fitted with spherical adjustable mount modified to fit a picatinny eagle vision mount for many mounting options ( can’t remember brand but was £55 and is rock solid )
Laser is dimmable and zoom flood function also. Cost £140 for the Solaris , looking for £80 +p&p.

PARD NV007 A tear
Mount Nightvision unit , attached in seconds to any daytime scope and converts to a NV unit.
No change of zero , do nothing to your scope adjustment wise. It works best with scopes that have parallax adjustment for image clarity , in built iR which is good for upto 150 yards approx.
I’ll supply it with an Eagle vision spherical / ball joint q/t mount which cost £75 alone.
I paid £449 for the unit minus the mount.
I’m looking for £275.00 +p&p

Laser works laser range finder which can be used with any Nightvision system, again supplied with a modified pic rail and eagle vision mount for multiple mounting options. Take out the guesswork when night time shooting , quick and simple to use. Cost £140, looking for £80 +p&p.

Last but not least.

Hawke sidewinder scope ,Sr pro 4-16 x 50 superb quality glass at a sensible price , side parallax adjustment, illuminated reticle , perfect condition and fitted with set back ( or forwards if reversed) mid height mounts which were £50. Cost rrp is £490 for the scope , I’m looking for £295 +p&p.

Recently added…..

SPYDERCO Tri angle knife sharpener.

Excellent piece of kit , more or less as new with no obvious wear to the sharpening stones at all.
£40 +p&p

All will be posted first class recorded , payment either bank transfer , PayPal or cash is fine if you are able to pick up from me yourself.

Many thanks.

Nick
 Procrastination is the thief of time!! 

Last edited by Windowlicker on 6th May 2022 3:06 pm. Edited 3 times in total 
Post #22898791st May 2022 12:54 pm
Hardware

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Sumatra BlackDiscovery 4

And this is just some of your spare/excess kit ??????? Bow down

GLWTS

Dean
====================================

2011 D4 XS - OBD port protection, RLD spare wheel protector, All LED interiors lights, Timed Climate enabled, iiD tool paired.
2011 D4 Landmark - Stolen from same dealer before I paid for it
2011 D4 GS - Stolen whilst at dealer Sad ... All LED interiors lights, DRLs, Spare Wheel protector.
1996 300Tdi - Eaten by tin worms 

Post #22898841st May 2022 1:25 pm
Jimbob42

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Decent kit. I run an axion XQ38 and wraith scope. These are really good units and very cheap! Glwts.

Post #22898871st May 2022 2:15 pm
Windowlicker

Dean , it’s scary what you find when you look properly Laughing Laughing
To be fair it’s no different than having multiple sets of LR wheels and tyres , day tents , awnings , light bars and all the associated “must haves “ , ask anyone with a hobby or passion for certain things and they’ll always justify the , how much or how many , as it’s their thing , and you just don’t understand Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Jimbob
Thanks for the positive post, as you say they are well priced , but I always am realistic with pricing.
Get greedy/ optimistic , you get stuck with it , price it right and someone sitting on the fence will see it as too good to miss. Smile
Post #22899571st May 2022 9:21 pm
Jimbob42

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Good kit always holds its value. People reckon the hik and Iray stuff is better, but it doesn’t have the same quality feel as pulsar.

Post #22899611st May 2022 9:41 pm
Windowlicker

Jimbob
Certainly there are many other contenders out there now , many people offering their opinions on the you of tube , then good old 260rips flitting between brands dependant on who sent him what Laughing

As you say the pulsar stuff just feels quality , solid , engineered and with a pedigree.
I too had 3 Wraith 4k max scopes in just under 3 months from Scott country, fault after fault it seemed , yet the people on the tube had no issues Rolling Eyes
It is what it is , and certainly in this arena you do tend to get what you pay for. Thumbs Up
Post #22899691st May 2022 9:58 pm
Andyyav

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

Dibs on the Solaris please pm in bound

Post #22904956th May 2022 10:25 am
Windowlicker

Upski Very Happy
Post #230055218th Jul 2022 9:25 pm
Post Reply Back to top