Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: All Other Items

[Sold] Tacx Satori Smart Indoor Cycle Turbo Trainer + Tyres
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Woolmeister

Ukraine 
[For Sale] Tacx Satori Smart Indoor Cycle Turbo Trainer + Tyres

For sale here is my Tacx Satori Smart trainer. Only ever been used a couple of times and in as new condition.

Compatible with Zwift and other indoor training platforms (data output only on this one). My current bike has 12mm thru axles so is not compatible with this (unless I buy an adapter for it) hence my reason for selling it. Plus, I can't think of anything worse than cycling indoors. Laughing

On the whole, it's in excellent - as new - condition with no visible damage to any of the components, so far as I can tell. The box is a bit tatty from being stored in the garage but it does the job. I've just installed 2 x new AA batteries in the smart resistance unit and - from the photos - you can see that I was able to pair it with the Tacx app on my phone with no issues:

Includes:

• Tacx rear wheel support frame
  • Skyliner (front wheel support)
  • Satori Smart resistance unit (supports Bluetooth Smart and Ant+)
  • Replacement quick release skewer (standard 5mm)
  • 2 x Allen bolts to attach the resistance unit to the frame
  • Rubber shims to enable you to attach the resistance lever to your handlebars
  • Original instruction leaflets
  • Allen key for the included bolts
  • Original box and internal packaging (box is a bit tatty but does the job)

Additionally, I am also including in this sale:

1 x Tacx 700 x 23c Trainer Tyre (Race)
1 x Tacx 26" x 1.25" Trainer Tyre (MTB)

Neither of these tyres have ever been used, so far as I can tell.

£225 ono.

Collection only from Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire or D3 Courier Network, if that's still a thing. No returns. Please ask if you have any questions or require additional photographs.

This is what Garmin (who now own Tacx) say about this trainer:

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/690891

Basic smart trainer with cycling app compatibility

• Manually controlled trainer features 10 resistance levels
• Measures speed, power and cadence
• Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
• Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx®

For simple, sturdy, reliable training, turn to the Tacx Satori Smart trainer. This manually controlled trainer measures speed, power and cadence and lets you change resistance with ease. It even connects to your favourite apps, such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.

Train with confidence

Satori Smart is designed to provide reliable, accurate and consistent speed, power and cadence measurements without the need for external sensors.

You're in control

Change the resistance of your ride easily with 10 handlebar positions. Ranging from 100 watts to 950 watts, this trainer is perfect for any kind of workout, including workouts with high power intervals.

No strings attached

No plugs are necessary for Satori Smart because it's powered by two AA batteries that will last for up to 1 year. Put away the extension cord, and set up the trainer wherever you like.

Powerfully built

Though Satori Smart has a compact flywheel, it's able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 16.9 kg, giving you the feel of riding outdoors.

Made to last

No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you're not going anywhere. The Satori Smart trainer also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.

Smooth and silent

Featuring a compact 1.6 kg flywheel and a roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations, Satori Smart is one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.

Fully connected

The trainer is compatible with a number of popular training apps. So, whether you want to take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilise other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before.

Train your way

Satori Smart harnesses the innovative power of Tacx indoor training software. Start by taking advantage of efficiently structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your unique goals. Enjoy your time in the saddle even more with a library of high-quality training films that lets you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan. Race against live opponents and virtual training partners, link your Strava account to ride on 3-D maps, and even create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate or FTP.

Steve
 2021 BMW iX3 Premier Edition in Carbon Black ⚡️🔌
2019 Škoda Kodiaq 2.0 Tdi 190 DSG Sportline in Quartz Grey. Excellent vehicle. Gone.
2017 Discovery Sport HSE Auto in Carpathian Grey and Ebony Leather. Modern JLR Junk. Gone.
2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual in Zermatt Silver with Ebony Cloth (143k) Gone, but now patrolling the Asia section of the West Midlands Safari Park! 

Post #21917495th Dec 2020 8:30 pm
Woolmeister

Ukraine 

Now sold.
 2021 BMW iX3 Premier Edition in Carbon Black ⚡️🔌
2019 Škoda Kodiaq 2.0 Tdi 190 DSG Sportline in Quartz Grey. Excellent vehicle. Gone.
2017 Discovery Sport HSE Auto in Carpathian Grey and Ebony Leather. Modern JLR Junk. Gone.
2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual in Zermatt Silver with Ebony Cloth (143k) Gone, but now patrolling the Asia section of the West Midlands Safari Park! 

Post #21923728th Dec 2020 11:37 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >