DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[For Sale] VW CRAFTER MWB PANEL VAN.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
GLYNNE

England 
[For Sale] VW CRAFTER MWB PANEL VAN.

Price £7495 + VAT.

Hi, up for sale is my own company VW Crafter CR35 BluemotionTDI 109 panel van.

It has two owners shown on the log book as VW pre-registered the van to meet their sales figures but I purchased it new with delivery mileage only from my local main VW dealer in Sittingbourne.

It has a full service history and has been well cared for nad driven carefully by only myself as I need the van to do my job and any issues cost me money!

It has the luxury of air conditioning, Bluetooth with upgraded stereo and Auxiliary lead.Extra security locks have also been fitted to all doors with extra keys.Alarmed front and rear of vehicle.Good tyres all round which are the same branded tyre on all four corners and I would say are half worn. The rear is ply lined and has buffalo board fitted to the floor. The seats have had seat covers on since day one so look brand new still.

Mileage is 77710
MOT expires 26th September 2017.
Log book, MOT and two sets of keys are all with the vehicle.

Now to the reason for sale. As mentioned I need my van/workshop to be 100% reliable and unfortunately I felt uneasy continuing to run my VW. It had been loosing coolant every 2 days or so. I booked it in at my main dealer for investigation and it was reported back that there is no issues found! I wasn't happy with the findings so asked them to check again as it can't be right. Still no problem found.
I then had another mechanic look at it and he found a weep from a pipe connection after pressure testing the system. All repaired and holding its pressure after testing.

After driving for the next couple of days I found the coolant level to be dropping still. I couldn't get to the bottom of the problem after having another mechanic look at it so I decided to get a new van as I didn't want the VW to let me down in the future.

I have been told that the coolant is not going into the engine which was my fear.

I have since booked two mobile mechanics to look at the vehicle as it's not insured or taxed and it's sitting at home so can't be driven to any garages. Both mechanics never bothered to turn up.

I have lost all interest in this now as I'm to busy to be messed around so am looking to move it on un-repaired to me, although fine to the VW main agents!!

Any questions viewing or inspections are more than welcome.

It can be tested in my field and seen running but can't go out on the road due to being SORN so therefore having no tax and insurance.

I could have just sold it "sold as seen" but I would rather be honest and have no comeback with the vehicle if an issue is to be found.

I am asking £7495 + VAT.

Post #180424916th Apr 2017 5:41 pm
dlw

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Alveston RedDiscovery 3

Sorry to hear about your issue, not certain if you have sold your van but I sold a Skoda Octavia Vrs Diesel (similar engine) which was also having similar issues tested by Skoda and pressure tested with no fault found, the new owner ended up finding the issue and I think it was that the water was leaking through the head and through the turbo so it couldn't be traced normally.

Hope this helps.

Post #180679722nd Apr 2017 8:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >