Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > In Car Electronics (D4)

Screen and Audio just stopped working
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Disco4Landmark

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
Screen and Audio just stopped working

Strange one, i was adjusting my electric seat and felt the lumber support button and forgot i had it so pressed it to give it a go, and basically the audio stopped and the entertainment/nav screen just turned off. The power button wasn't bringing it back either. Then i noticed that the electric window controls weren't working on the drivers door, but they were on the passengers and all windows worked when using the remote lock/unlock button.

Has anything like this happened before? Could it just be a fuse that's blown? Seems strange that all this happened as soon as i tried to adjust the lumber support button, which probably hasn't been used in 2 years or so.

Any suggestions would be greatly received

Post #204678418th Apr 2019 8:16 am
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

As well as checking fuses etc. I would check under the seat and make sure you have not accidentally 'scissored' through a wiring loom.

The coincidence of moving the seat at the same time warrants a look underneath.

Good luck Thumbs Up
 "Track day running - Don't put your foot back on the accelerator until your absolutely sure you don't have to take it off again"

Current Ride: D4 XS Commercial Baltic Blue SDV6 fully loaded with heated everything Smile
Track Days: BMW E36 M3 Evolution MY 1996 (3.2 Litre 377 BHP sat in 1,250 Kgs of car, with a pro safety cage and some serious braking power) Smile 

Post #204682118th Apr 2019 10:52 am
Disco4Landmark

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Thought i'd update you, was just the fuse in the end. I daren't touch the lumber support button again!

Post #204851325th Apr 2019 10:45 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >