Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

Snow at last
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
jkp

Scotland 
Snow at last

Sitting here waiting for nightshift to finish, so I can get out and play. Heavy snow since 3am, with still another 3 hours of it to come before I get the grin factor Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Post #4701912th Mar 2006 5:20 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
chippypip

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Same here.....playtime Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #4703412th Mar 2006 9:43 am
JMC

Scotland 

Needless to say, I'm the same. However, with only 250 miles on the clock and a 'significant' fall of snow here, I'm more inclined to take the 300Tdi out today.......

Why?? Because the 300 has BFG A/Ts etc, and I don't want anybody who doesn't have the driving ability or the 4wd to be sliding into my new D3! Besides, driving on snow is hardly a 'new thing' here!! 8)

Post #4703712th Mar 2006 9:52 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jkp

Scotland 

Car was absolutely outstanding this morning. Snow ranged from 8" to nearly 2' in places with significant drifting. No tracks, just virgin snow on the road, but a lot of abandoned cars.

Came across some cars stuck and going nowhere, but the D3 drove as if nothing there. Ner Ner One young lad in his Censored C2 actually mouthed 'B'stard!!' as i indicated and swept past him. Razz

Also had a good few hooligan moments, turning the snow mode and DSC off, getting it to fourwheel drift around big roundabouts Whistle On long straights actually aiming for the drifts recreating the scene from the D3 advert and the eskimo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!

Post #4713212th Mar 2006 8:13 pm
SN

...am gettng Permagrin just reading the last post! Driving down from Charlesworth this afternoon jabbed the passenger wheels through a few 12" drifts at the side of the road - none more than about 3 feet wide though Crying or Very sad
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #4714612th Mar 2006 9:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >