Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Bessacarr 525SL Caravan
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
UffBrock

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Graphite LE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Bessacarr 525SL Caravan

I’m due to change my caravan some time soon (soon = as soon as Swift caravans decide to produce an order that was due end-March and is now ‘promised’ mid-May!). I will therefore shortly be selling my current caravan – a 2001 Bessacarr Cameo 525 SL.

It’s in very good condition inside & out. I've owned it from new. Neither my wife nor I smoke and we have no pets. Our kids were well off the scene before we acquired it. We’re fortunate to have use of a barn which means that the caravan has always been kept under cover, on axle stands, when not in use.

A pdf of the original brochure and several current photographs are in my gallery (all photos taken 10/16 before we put it away for the winter). I still have all original documentation and, of course, Cris registration is held.

We've never had any damp issues (+ a damp meter is available for anyone wishing to check).

External features: hitch stabiliser, shock absorbers, Powertouch motor mover, Tyron bands fitted to all wheels, rear-view camera, heated boot-locker and external gas socket.

Internal: Truma heating (hot water & blown air), 4-burner cooker and oven, 135 ltr fridge/freezer, electric flush cassette toilet, enclosed shower, internal water tank with pump, Heki roof light, Omnivent ceiling extractor, manufacturers alarm.

The price will be £3500 and the location is near Faringdon, Oxfordshire.

We’re off to Northumberland shortly for a holiday (arranged originally to christen the new van!). However, I hope to have internet whilst away and could produce any further pics etc. if anyone is interested.

Post #180498918th Apr 2017 5:08 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >