Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Other Vehicles

[Swap] 2011 L322 Overfinch [Swap]
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
BenRK

United Kingdom 
[Swap] 2011 L322 Overfinch [Swap]

I doubt anyone in here will want the below but here goes.

I'm looking to potentially swap my 2011 Range Rover Overfinch for either a late disco 3 or disco 4. I'd be looking for something very well looked after with good history

My Overfinch is in absolutely amazing condition and has a stupendous amount of history with it. I literally have a huge box file with every receipt and Invoice over the years. It has done 185k but runs like new. I don't think you would find a better example, it really has been cherished.
It has the the phenomenal 4.4 TDV8 Engine and runs perfect. I have a live advert on fullfatrr which goes In to a lot of depth. If anyone thinks they might be interested please get in touch
The only reason I'm looking at doing this is trying to save money for a house so thinking of going down to one car ( swapping my l322 and getting rid of my older disco3)

I value my car at 14k and would be happy to swap for something cheaper and cash my way but nothing more expensive as I'm trying to save a bit of cash

Post #231045310th Oct 2022 3:03 pm
s60r

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Looks a lovely example I must say....stunning.

I'm looking to go the other way into an L322.... if yours had less miles I would be very keen... I'm on FFRR with a wanted ad for the same! I will look at your ad now.

My for sale ad is on here, but at 14k I would be taking everything off... Mine could be 14k but I would need to sell everything else separately.
 A mod a week until I have nothing to improve or add.  
Post #231047810th Oct 2022 7:45 pm
BenRK

United Kingdom 

I know it's high mileage but seriously this car looks or drives nowhere near what it's on. I've had 2 other l322s, one half the mileage of this and wasn't in as good condition.

Do you have any more photos of yours? What would you be taking off exactly? just curious.

Post #231048110th Oct 2022 8:50 pm
s60r

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Yes it certainly looks 100k less than the actual for sure. I have looked at loads and have a good feel for the market….. I was initially looking at supercharged only but 12mpg is a large stumbling block!
I’m old now and want the extra comfort/refinement that the L322 brings.

Although beautifully looked after and maintained there is no cheating the numbers… yours is coming up on another cambelt (s) and the turbos will be very near the end of their days, along with a few other major parts.
If I were closer I would certainly come and meet you to look at and drive though - as it’s amazing…. I also love Chester le street… spent a bit of time up there playing cricket/golf back when I was younger. Beautiful place.

Mine - also the best example of its kind around. Never left LR and never wanted for anything. I also do lots to it between actual LR services….In fact going through this process has made me realise what I have got. There is nothing of its age out there with a warranty for example. Yes mine is slightly over priced…as I won’t be upset to stay in it…. I’m realistic with what it’s actually worth. It has a perfect service book all viewable online.

Anyway at that money…I would remove…. the apple car play system, dash cams, the black 20” alloys, TDI tuning box, IID tool (it would be car only) and not transfer the warranty. Warranty alone saves me £1480…. I pay monthly but to transfer it I have to pre pay up front prior to sale…..

So as you can see it won’t really work out as all that makes it way less attractive! I have loads of pictures of mine as I’m always tinkering with something but I won’t waste your time anymore!

I just wanted to say yours is stunning and if it was 80k miles and you wanted circa 20k I would be on my way with some money in hand to make up my shortfall…. It deserves another good home and I wish you luck with it. Smile Thumbs Up
 A mod a week until I have nothing to improve or add.  
Post #231050411th Oct 2022 6:02 am
BenRK

United Kingdom 

That's no problem, thanks for your interest either way. Also just so you know if you do end up looking at them the 4.4 TDV8 uses a cambelt and is designed to stay on for the life of the car so no change required. Also the turbos don't get chewed up on these like the 3.6 so (hopefully) not expecting any issues.

The thing that worries me with swapping to a D4 is that niggle of the crank failure and knowing I'd miss the TDV8 which is just truly astonishing.

I've had plenty plenty dreamers but no one actually serious in coming to see it. I do understand the reservations and it certainly is a car for a dedicated buyer and not someone just browsing.

I've kind of reached the point where I have it advertised here and there but I am not actively selling as such. If someone wants to buy it then I'll go with it but if not I'll just enjoy it whilst I can Laughing

The apple car play / warranty etc wouldn't be massive deal by the way. Good.luck on selling yours looks a tremendous motor.

Post #231094913th Oct 2022 10:15 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >