Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Parts & Accessories

[For Sale] D3/D4 Rear Cargo Drawers & Cargo Barrier-Melbourne Australia
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
PCH

Australia 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4
[For Sale] D3/D4 Rear Cargo Drawers & Cargo Barrier-Melbourne Australia

These drawers are custom built by myself. The cargo barrier was custom built by Autosafe. Originally built for my D3 and also fitted to my D4. Having not done any serious trips for the past 4 years it is time to sell these draws and barrier.

The drawers are fixed to the original 4 tie-down points using metal brackets (included). The cargo barrier is bolted to the top of the cargo drawers and fixed with steel straps to the rear internal metalwork near the upper tailgate. The drawers run on 100kg ball-bearing Hafelle drawer runners. The drawers are solidly built and screwed together with varying thickness plywood and aluminium. Included are lockable latches, Weaco Fridge slide which suits a 40 or 50lt fridge plus 4 tie-down points and straps. All surfaces are carpeted. To access the spare wheel winch the rear seats need to be removed or you fit a socket and short extension to the winch nut.

Due to the bulkiness and weight this is only available for pick up from Rowville Victoria, Australia

AUD $900 (offers considered)

Contact Name and Number
Chris Hung 0411 235 397

2011 Discovery 4 (MY12) SDV6 HSE with General Grabber AT's, Traxide Aux Battery system, custom rear drawers and Autosafe half height cargo barrier

Gone - 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE
ARB Bull Bar, Warn 9.5XP Winch, IPF D/Lights, Cooper STT's, LR Raised Air Intake, Traxide aux battery system, custom drawers and half height Autosafe cargo barrier, Mitchell Bros 4x4 tow hitch 

Post #190772529th Jan 2018 9:20 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >