Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > My Discovery 3

Tow Bar electrics
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Sumatra BlackDiscovery 3
Tow Bar electrics

This is my first post ...so please bear with me!! My 54 plate disco 3 (base model) wasn't originally fitted with the tow bar and electrics...my father-in -law found some at a car boot sale for £20 Very Happy Very Happy , he has an 06 HSE...posh git!! anyway...I fitted them last weekend , hooked them up to the trailer and only have a few lights working. Having read a few posts on here about fuses etc and looked in the cubby hole in the back I cannot find the fuse block!! I have looked at the main fuse board behind the glove box and all the trailer related fuses seem to be there....But...under the bonnet there seems to be a 30amp pink square fuse missing...is this something which LR just don't fit if the car is specced not to have a trailer and if so is it just a simple case of fitting it?? your help is very much appreciated...oh and before I forget...cos its an older base level car, no parking sensors etc do I need it to get programmed??? TIA

Have since found out that the loom is for a disco4 Whistle

Post #196754726th Jul 2018 6:57 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >