Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

Unbelievable
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
lynalldiscovery

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Pelyma wrote:
Killing a bill in this manner doesn’t make for better legislation. Reading about the woman who started this is shocking. A bloke stuck a camera up her skirt but because she had knickers on and nobody else saw he didn’t commit a crime. I think if that was my wife or daughter I’d want his testicles mounted on the nearest railings along with his head. The bill was supported by government so would have the time to be debated and any shortfall rectified.

Problem is theres always going to be women who say it happened when it didnt maybe why they are saying there has to be a witness?
So a woman with a vendatta against you could in effect ruin your whole life.

Does anyone remember a few years back when blokes were getting arrested all over the place accussed of rape only for the women to later say it didnt happen.

Post #195430915th Jun 2018 8:36 pm
Pelyma

England 

Rich, nope, but surely that is why Parliament discuss the bill not just kill it. We had 700 hours discussing a bill that makes it illegal to chase a hare but not a rabbit or a mouse but not a rat surely this would get some time to come up with a sensible description it can’t beyond the wit of man.
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #195431015th Jun 2018 8:42 pm
Pelyma

England 

lynalldiscovery wrote:
Pelyma wrote:
Killing a bill in this manner doesn’t make for better legislation. Reading about the woman who started this is shocking. A bloke stuck a camera up her skirt but because she had knickers on and nobody else saw he didn’t commit a crime. I think if that was my wife or daughter I’d want his testicles mounted on the nearest railings along with his head. The bill was supported by government so would have the time to be debated and any shortfall rectified.

Problem is theres always going to be women who say it happened when it didnt maybe why they are saying there has to be a witness?

Does anyone remember a few years back when blokes were getting arrested all over the place accussed of rape only for the women to later say it didnt happen.

So why do we have laws against rape? I would hope because it is wrong and taking photos up women’s skirts is equally wrong. Any law has the potential to be abused or weaponised but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have the law.
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #195431115th Jun 2018 8:48 pm
Washwipe

England 

He certainly received some press today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-44487214

Post #195436415th Jun 2018 10:49 pm
bobgolden

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4

I don’t think I’ve expressed much political opinion in the past but my view is that we now have career politicians instead of public representatives. I’m not so naive as to think that the old politicians didn’t enjoy certain “benefits” but they did at least have proper jobs before becoming MPs.

This snotty lot just study politics at University ( usually ex Polys), then the less thick ones become adivisors before getting elected.
 2010 MX-5 2.0 Sport Tech PRHT
2019 Suzuki Vitara AllGrip

Gone BMW X5 xDrive 30d M Sport (F15)
Gone Disco 4 HSE SD V6
Gone 2008 Jaguar XF 2.7TD Premium Luxury 

Post #195437316th Jun 2018 2:20 am
lynalldiscovery

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Pelyma wrote:
lynalldiscovery wrote:
Pelyma wrote:

So why do we have laws against rape? I would hope because it is wrong and taking photos up women’s skirts is equally wrong. Any law has the potential to be abused or weaponised but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have the law.

Theres no equal about it all.

Post #195437416th Jun 2018 2:41 am
Hardware

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Sumatra BlackDiscovery 4

He's done himself no favours by killing this … although I do see the reasoning he applied. Stops half-thought-through laws being passed on quiet Fridays, which makes sense but he picked very emotive one this time so perhaps he should not have applied the blanket rule.

But then I thought a little harder about it. He's part of a group of MPs that do this to ensure laws are properly considered … so why on earth, given the nature of this one, didn't ALL the group call out ? that way we wouldn't be discussing what looks on the face of it a mad decision by a solo crazy MP.

or had the rest of his group Censored off early for the weekend ? kind of undermines their seemingly decent stance against the system.

Post #195437716th Jun 2018 4:56 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >