Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Webasto Fuel Burning Heater

B1D29-93 - No start
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Captain Crosscheck

Ukraine 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
B1D29-93 - No start

This was supposed to be a happy post, about how changing the burner brought my FBH back to life, but no. FBH has been on and off ever since I bought the car three years ago. Disassembled it this summer to give it a good clean, but it wasn't sooty at all. Replaced the burner, as I was getting multiple fault codes related to the FBH not being able to sustain operation. It has worked this season, but erratic. Now, after having replaced the burner, all I get is fault code B1D29-93. The fan works, I can feel it drawing air, the water pump runs, and the fuel pump is at least operating, so my Autel tells me.
So, troubleshooting time. Disconnected the fuel line at the FBH, but no fuel appears. Not even a trickle. However, I did get some diesel on my gloves, so there must have been fuel there recently. I don't have the Webasto cable and software, so I can't run the prime sequence, no option for that with my Autel either, as far as I can see.
My guess is that the fuel lines are either clogged, or that my pump is knackered. Is there an easy way of testing the pump? I also want to try and blow through the fuel lines with compressed air, but how can I then get fuel through them without priming?

Post #236004826th Jan 2024 10:57 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >