Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > General

Wind Deflectors & Towing Hooks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Dave Jackson

United Kingdom 
Wind Deflectors & Towing Hooks

Why do I have to go via Ford Motor Company to get LR to reply to my questions, like

Why in the manual are two descriptions of where the bonnet release chatch is in the veh.

Why do LR advertise wind deflectors for the Disco 3, that are NOT suitable for electronic inwards turning wing mirrors and they are not at this present time making any suitable ones.

Why can't you buy a detachable / height adjustable towing hook, like you could for the previous models, I had such hooks on my previous 3 models.

To adjust the headlamps for europe driving, you have to remove the front grill then take the headlamps out to find the switch, then do the reverse when you hit the UK shore.

These are just a few of the questions I tried to ask, all I get is speak to the dealer direct, who couldn't answer the qu's, reason they have NO KNOWLEDGE of how or when the things are available or why its that way. Crying or Very sad

Post #2401620th Oct 2005 7:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BN

England 
Re: Wind Deflectors & Towing Hooks

Dave Jackson wrote:
Why do I have to go via Ford Motor Company to get LR to reply to my questions, like

Why in the manual are two descriptions of where the bonnet release chatch is in the veh.

Why do LR advertise wind deflectors for the Disco 3, that are NOT suitable for electronic inwards turning wing mirrors and they are not at this present time making any suitable ones.

Why can't you buy a detachable / height adjustable towing hook, like you could for the previous models, I had such hooks on my previous 3 models.

To adjust the headlamps for europe driving, you have to remove the front grill then take the headlamps out to find the switch, then do the reverse when you hit the UK shore.

These are just a few of the questions I tried to ask, all I get is speak to the dealer direct, who couldn't answer the qu's, reason they have NO KNOWLEDGE of how or when the things are available or why its that way. Crying or Very sad

Hello Dave, welcome to the land of LRCS, damage limitation zone.

It has all been said before I am afraid, but we are getting there, S L O W L Y. Yawn

Post #2402020th Oct 2005 7:28 pm
Dave Jackson

United Kingdom 

Hi Martin its nice to known there are other poor soles out there with the same problems.

I believe LR rushed this veh for the USA market to try to gain lost ground, and us UK people are the losers.

Regards
Dave Jackson

Post #2402420th Oct 2005 7:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BN

England 

Dave Jackson wrote:
Hi Martin its nice to known there are other poor soles out there with the same problems.

I believe LR rushed this veh for the USA market to try to gain lost ground, and us UK people are the losers.

Regards
Dave Jackson

Thats Ford for you, bless um. Wink

Post #2402620th Oct 2005 7:35 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >