DISCO4.COM > FS: Discovery 3 and 4 Vehicles

[For Sale] Discovery 4 Commercial
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
grundy

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Discovery 4 Commercial

Discovery 4 Commercial for sale 2013 Ad order 240214-218
New vehicle arriving next week so this needs to go if anyone is interested.
Price reduced to £3750 plus vat.
I am selling my commercial Discovery as I have been offered a 5 Commercial at a good price.
This was the second Commercial I bought from Duckworth as an Approved Used with around 44000 miles on it in April 2016. I was looking at changing it just as Covid started so I put that on hold.
It has now covered 280500 miles (still being used so mileage will go up) on the original engine. It has a full service history with the last service being done last month including rear discs and pads. Servicing was done at my local franchised dealer until the warranty expired and then at my local independent 4x4 garage. It had new Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain tyres in June 2023. Mot'd until June 2024.
It has always been serviced on time and has had 2 timing belts. Both inlet manifolds have been replaced one at around 150000 and the other at around 170000. Other than a couple of sensors and the plastic coolant coupling joint on the top of the engine it has been a very good car.
Specification wise it has NO rear seats although the rear windows have been activated. Auto lights and wipers, heated leather seats, reversing camera, Sat Nav(I never use it as it sends you on some very strange routes!), 4x4 screen, heated front screen, heated powerfold wing mirrors, roof rails, fixed towbar with 13 pin electrics.
It has been used for my work which involves driving 50 or 60 miles and then paddling around in a field all day but no serious off road stuff.
Bad points. it has a noisy heater fan caused by a mouse. It is only noisy when blowing hard
As to be expected the drivers seat is worn as is the top of the centre cubby box It has always had waterproof seat covers fitted. One odd wheel fitted. The rear rims suffered with the rotating tyre issue and this was the only rim available at the time. The spare is also odd but is full size.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #236200414th Feb 2024 12:42 pm
grundy

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

Any interest at all? Seems a shame to break it.

Post #236498923rd Mar 2024 1:24 pm
Jimbob42

2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Cheap example. The mileage will put people off I’m afraid. Although if it’s managed that many miles I’d say it’s good for a lot more! Just shows with decent maintenance they can survive. Good luck with the sale.

Post #236538328th Mar 2024 9:21 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >