Advertise on DISCO4.COM
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > FS: Discovery 3 and 4 Vehicles

[Sold] MY16 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 4 LUXURY 3.0 SDV6 8 speed Auto.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Ceekay

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4
[For Sale] MY16 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 4 LUXURY 3.0 SDV6 8 speed Auto.

Very Reluctant Sale;

Originally on a 65 plate (priv plate currently and inc in sale) reg in Sept 2015 and currently wearing its overland look is my very much loved and well maintained Waitamo Grey D4 Lux with all the usual features for this top of the range model and plenty more!

This vehicle is also ULEZ compliant and therefore a Euro 6 specification with DPF and Ad-blue.

Currently around 83,000 miles and just serviced and MOT’d at Land Rover main dealer (as always) and passed with no advisories.

This vehicle has a full main dealer service history both before my ownership and also in the 5 years I have had her. It has basically been treated like a spoilt child and never wanted for anything that was required to keep her running as new, and plenty besides.

All services and mot’s and warranty works have been carried out through a main Land Rover dealership since I have owned her (including cam belt service) and obviously in the 3 years before I owned her as she was automatically under the original purchase warranty during this time. There has been additional works carried out to a high standard, which do not come under Land Rovers normal scope of works and undertaken either by myself of other forum members and Prospeed themselves, including the additional equipment you can see in the pics and also including gearbox and transmission flushes (only as precaution) and sun roof drain (dreaded passenger side) and more recently a brand new AMK compressor.

Needless to say paperwork can be provided for the majority of the said maintenance and works.

For those who are not familiar with the Lux/Landmark spec I have listed a few examples of standard features below;

Premium Black Leather, Heated seats front and rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated front screen, Full Electric Seats, mirrors and steering column with memory on drivers seat, Timed Climate, 8 speed sport and paddle shift gearbox, Rear surround Cam / Reverse Cam, Front and Rear parking sensors, Keyless Entry (can be sw off), Centre console Fridge, High Beam Assist, Full rear screen (and fr screen) Entertainment system inc 17 speakers and 825 watt meridian system, Dab Radio, In control apps, Digital TV with DVD and USB hubs for films and music etc, Sat Nav, Bluetooth for both phone & music, 2 pairs of wireless headphones and remote control, Adaptive Xenon headlights, Push button stop/start, Power-fold mirrors set to close with locking, Follow me home light, Removable tow-bar (not used), Global open/close windows, Triple Glass Roof with front electric tilt fold sunroof, etc etc,

Im sure there is lots I've not even remembered to list but please just ask if so.

ALSO ADDITIONALLY ADDED TO THIS VEHICLE;

(Costing Approx £10K new)
Full set of Compomotive PD1881 Wheels (6 in total with locking wheel nuts) fitted with BFG AT KO2 265x65x18’s, 2 of the wheels and tyres are still brand new and never been on the road whilst the others may have the odd mark but the tyres still have 10mm of tread.
Prospeed MkII low profile roof rack c/w both composite and metal floor panels & fixings & lashing eyes. Also includes spare wheel carrier, 2 roof bars (new in box), roof ladder bars & roller (also new in box).
Prospeed Rock & Tree Sliders (slight scrape) c/w step inserts (brand new in box).
Prospeed Rear Ladder c/w Lazer Utilty 80 work light.
Prospeed Sump Guard painted in Raptor Black.
Prospeed Hidden Winch Mount and Bull Bar(no winch) c/w2 x LazerLight Tripple-R 750 with H/B controller.
Prospeed Compressor Guard.
RLD spare wheel protector.
Altox FBH Controller & Vehicle Tracker.
Sliding Boot Space Floor (much sort after and expensive to buy).
2 x Xanadoo Boot Baskets - 1 roof hydraulic basket and 1 full depth storage basket.
Full Rear Load Guard.
Front Grille 100A Anderson Socket (behind LR Logo Badge).
Front Grill Hazard Warning Lights (hidden).
Disco 5 look keyfob (plus 1 standard key fob).

Please be aware that despite all the above additional extra’a this vehicle has never been properly off-road as such and has only been used for light occasional green lanes on supervised tours.

Unfortunately my Disco has become abit of drive ornament lately and due to a change in my circumstances I now require a work van Sad

Obviously with the Disco now at her 8th birthday (yesterday) although you wouldn't know by looking at her, she does carry the odd scuff and a couple of small twenty pence size dents and the obligatory stone-chips around the front end but still washes and polish’s up to look almost new!

The vehicle has had literally hundreds of hours spent on her as a labour of love and it would be nice to see her go to another forum member if possible.

In her current facade I’m asking £24,500.00 as it is or may at a push restore her to her standard self if the market demands and sell the added additions seperately.

If anyone requires any additional information or I have missed any details out please PM me accordingly and I will be happy to help.

Many thanks, Keith Big Cry

Pics Below;

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 D4 HSE Lux MY16 Club Waitomo
D3 HSE MY06 missing her still… 

Last edited by Ceekay on 2nd Oct 2023 10:15 am. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #23493751st Oct 2023 8:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
nigethecat

Ukraine 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

Absolutely top end car and I know how well Keith looks after his motors! A great buy for someone! GLWTS Thumbs Up

And if you want a D4 commercial as a “works van” give me a shout Laughing
 I want to see the sweets before I get into your windowless van... I'm not stupid!

Corris Grey D4 Commercial SE 2016
Zermatt Sliver 2007 D3 SE manual (gone)
Indus Silver D4 HSE 2015 (gone)
Bonatti Grey D3 HSE 2006 (gone)
White D3 S (LHD) 2007 (gone)
Firenze Red D4 HSE 2014 (gone)
Black RRS 3.6TDV8 2008 (gone)
Rusty Green Defender 110 1997 (gone)
Black FL2 HSE 2013 (gone) 

Post #23493781st Oct 2023 9:16 pm
Ceekay

Thanks Nige, i’ll give you that fiver later Laughing Thumbs Up

Post #23498187th Oct 2023 10:46 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ammdaz

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

Pm incoming Very Happy

Post #235061817th Oct 2023 8:17 am
Hardware

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Sumatra BlackDiscovery 4

PMing might be an issue with only 1 post on the forum.

Dean
====================================

2011 D4 XS - OBD port protection, RLD spare wheel protector, All LED interiors lights, Timed Climate enabled, iiD tool paired.
2011 D4 Landmark - Stolen from same dealer before I paid for it
2011 D4 GS - Stolen whilst at dealer Sad ... All LED interiors lights, DRLs, Spare Wheel protector.
1996 300Tdi - Eaten by tin worms 

Post #235062017th Oct 2023 8:18 am
Ammdaz

Actually it won't allow me to pm as I'm new here! Anyway, we are on the lookout for a D4 and yours looks really well looked after. Just wondering if you were to decide to restore to standard what sort of price would you be looking for? As much as we love the current look it's a little over our budget and we're hoping to stick to standard for now due to the rising insurance costs. Thanks Very Happy

Post #235062317th Oct 2023 8:21 am
Hardware

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Sumatra BlackDiscovery 4

So, now you're on 2 posts.

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Dean
====================================

2011 D4 XS - OBD port protection, RLD spare wheel protector, All LED interiors lights, Timed Climate enabled, iiD tool paired.
2011 D4 Landmark - Stolen from same dealer before I paid for it
2011 D4 GS - Stolen whilst at dealer Sad ... All LED interiors lights, DRLs, Spare Wheel protector.
1996 300Tdi - Eaten by tin worms 

Post #235062517th Oct 2023 8:22 am
Ammdaz

Flippin cold compared to last week Laughing how about where you are?

Post #235062917th Oct 2023 8:31 am
Ceekay

Ammdaz wrote:
Actually it won't allow me to pm as I'm new here! Anyway, we are on the lookout for a D4 and yours looks really well looked after. Just wondering if you were to decide to restore to standard what sort of price would you be looking for? As much as we love the current look it's a little over our budget and we're hoping to stick to standard for now due to the rising insurance costs. Thanks Very Happy

Hi Ammdaz,
Sorry took a while to answer im just crazy busy with stuff at the mo and spinning way too many plates thats for sure!
Anyhow not planning on stripping her down at this stage as way too much interest in her but still not definitely sold as of yet so never say never i suppose.
I would probably be asking around £21,500 without all the added extra’s at a push if that helps👍🏼

Post #235099321st Oct 2023 2:46 pm
CongoBoy

Zimbabwe 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

PM sent
 2008 D3 HSE Stornoway Grey (UK)
2008 D3 HSE Izmir Blue- South African Spec. (Zimbabwe)
2005 FFRR SC V8- Java Black
1995 D1 300 Tdi Blue - (Sourced from the UK, shipped to Namibia, driven by me to RD Congo, then Zambia, now retired in Zimbabwe) 

Post #235105822nd Oct 2023 7:11 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >