[For Sale] 1992 Saab 900 16v S Turbo LPT Conv - **reduced**
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
blue meanie
D3 Decade 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3
[For Sale] 1992 Saab 900 16v S Turbo LPT Conv - **reduced**

hi all,

haven't been on for a while due to life 'stuff' - just thought I would see if anyone on here might be interested in a non D3 project before I stick it on the bay - my late mother's Saab 900 S Turbo (LPT) convertible needs a new home and a bit of tlc to make it fine again. Due to a lengthy illness it was parked up under cover for 7 years so although pretty ok on top, unfortuntely underneath it has a bit of welding needed to sort a few holes for the MOT. I don't have the space or time to do it unfortunetly as the D3 takes all of that! It is a 1992 K reg and was owned by her since April 1996 so for over 26 years!I have all of the MOT's, servicing, bills etc from then until 2015 and if you like that sort of thing all oif the tax discs too Very Happy It had a new blue mohair hood courtesy of Trimmania in October 2007 and it is still in very good condition with no rips or tears. It's manual and has almost 109K miles on the clock, when we came to look at what to do with it I checked all of the fluids and stuck a new battery on and although it hadn't been started for over 7 years - it happily started after about 3 spins of the starter Shocked

With an MOT it would probably worth over £5K but I would like to get £2250 if possible which is less than it's worth if broken up but that would seem a bit sad and of course open to offers, I have more pics and info on request.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 and theeeeennn......???  
Post #22980411st Jul 2022 12:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
blue meanie
D3 Decade 

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

price reduced Thumbs Up
 and theeeeennn......???  
Post #22990287th Jul 2022 6:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >