Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO4.COM > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

practical jokes,,,
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
TSR2

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Wex,
Done the mackerel trick. We taped a smoked mackerel under one of the area supervisors seats at the refinery I used to work at while he was doing his rounds then turned the heating up full and closed his office door. The stench was awful and the guy was well known for his raging rants(lovely fella really) so it wasn't a surprise when he called us in to the control room to try and find the culprit. No joy. He then tore the office apart, lilterally, but couldn't find the source of the smell and every time he left his office someone turned the heating up full and closed the door. You can imagine after 5 days and countless bottles of cheap aftershave put on the radiators of the office by his shift back to backs to cover the smell it became too much. As soon as you opened the door to the office block you could smell it, if you entered his office it was so bad it made your eyes water. But no one would tell and no one, who knew, could keep a straight face, It was hilarious Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
On the fifth or sixth day a group of civil engineers turned up to dig all the drains up outside the office in a last gasp effort to remove the smell. We got there just in time, told them what was going on and sent them away to work else where while we removed the now slimey mackeral and replaced it with a card board cut out. Thumbs Up
That was fifteen years ago and when ever I see this chap he always asks who did it but he still doesn't know. Give him his due he took it fairly and squarely on the chin....or should that be the nose.. Bow down Bow down Bow down

Trev.

Post #5470976th Nov 2009 7:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ad15

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

good work trev.

Quote:
Everyone involved with IT must have taped up a Mouse Ball. Or swapped a few keys round on a keyboard.

i just steel the mouse ball altogether,

and as for keys, the M and N keys are my favourite,, in austria i did it to my marketing coordinator,,, she couldnt figure it out, called IT, showed him saying" look, if i press M i get N and vice versa"

the IT guy couldnt figure it out (german bless him, no SOH) and took her computer away for re booting... Shocked

i laughed my ass off, he never got it...
 one wife.......livid  
Post #5471006th Nov 2009 8:06 pm
SN

smoked cheese works well taped under a desk Whistle
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #5471016th Nov 2009 8:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ad15

what a waste of cheese...... Wink

i'm going to save my favourite for a little later when everyone has had a tipple or two... Very Happy
 one wife.......livid  
Post #5471056th Nov 2009 8:11 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

ad15 wrote:

i just steel the mouse ball altogether

I thought everyone wold be using laser tracking mice these days, the balls always clogged up with desk detritous Confused
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #5471066th Nov 2009 8:11 pm
ad15

snow and rock head office, they're all still on balls apart from the design dep that are on macs and the few buyers that bought their own.... Shocked
 one wife.......livid  
Post #5471076th Nov 2009 8:13 pm
wvlenthe

Netherlands 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Changed orientation of display so that it was upside down...
 D3 V8 HSE Auto in Zermatt silver - driveway version gone but not forgotten, only the living room cupboard version remains  
Post #5471106th Nov 2009 8:19 pm
ad15

have disconected someones keyboard that sat opposite on the pod,, connected my keyboard and had great fun...
 one wife.......livid  
Post #5471116th Nov 2009 8:21 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Best one in a while was a few months back when I was driving back to Crawley after an evening out in Brighton with the barmaid from the hotel. She was busting for a pee and the services where in sight, so I put her heated seat on without telling her.

After about 60 seconds she sat bolt upright, stared down at her legs in utter panic and started uttering all kinds of apologies. She couldn't work out why I was laughing so hard I nearly crashed.
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #5471626th Nov 2009 9:49 pm
bigcarpchaser

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Firenze RedDiscovery 4

There's a few good fishing ones...reels swapped over onto different rods, bivvie's turned round the wrong way or cellophaned up is always good for a giggle.
Watch the fun when a screaming run occurs lol
the attempted escape provides much hilarity
 Welcome "Lola" Smile  
Post #5471646th Nov 2009 9:56 pm
ad15

nodo$h that's f Censored ing priceless.. Bow down Bow down

gotta try that one..... Rolling with laughter
 one wife.......livid  
Post #5471656th Nov 2009 10:01 pm
DrLex

Iceland 

I'll confess to transporting a sleeping drunk friend and his entire room contents (sans posters) into the middle of the college quad. It took the four of us a good hour to arrange it as a perfect facsimile. The junior dean woke him up just after 8 the next morning to fine him, giving him half an hour to drag it all back inside else he'd double it.
 Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

Member of Club Med Sucks 

Post #5471666th Nov 2009 10:02 pm
TSR2

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Another good one was carried out by a work mate who bought one of those remote fart machines from a joke shop. We used to get auditted by a really dishy UKAS auditor every 6 months or so but our metallurgist always showed her around because he didn't trust us to keep our hands off her...not that we would.... Whistle Whistle . Anyway one time she came in and was ushered into the metallurgists office away from us all my mate called me to meet him outside the office door and as we were watching the metallurgist in the office with this lovely young lady he pulled out this remote control and proceeded to explain what it did and where he had placed the fart box. At first he let a couple of little rasping farts go and then a big long loud fart. The embarassment didn't last too long..and I might add both went red...because we laughed that loud all the block came out to see. Even the metallurgist was relieved that is was just a joke. The reactions were great just like the old candid camera. Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #5471726th Nov 2009 10:12 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

We used to have a answer phone/ phone at the office the cable between the phone and unit had been nicked for another phone.

The new guy was told to record a message as we was going to be out of the office (pub lunch)

I handed him the now cordless phone and he tried 5 times to record a message each time the playback been silent. I took the hand set off him and passed it to a chap on the next desk 7' away and even he tried to have a go recording it

Post #5471776th Nov 2009 10:20 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

At my brothers house having a BBQ

Patio door open all night, after a few too many stellas the toilet was getting well used

I came down and a closed the patio door, just for the he'll if it

brother comes down walk straight into now closed door, bouncing off it falling over with blood pouring from his nose, still clutching his can if Stella and wearing a very bent pair of designer glasses Laughing

Post #5471826th Nov 2009 10:28 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >